+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fleetwood Town Post Match Thoughts

You cut your nose off to spite your face and keep your golden boy on who had a mare today …. are you listening Warne?

last time i said to our Lass when she walked in with 20mins left was at Accy, i said we'd lose with a late goal. She walked in again today, and i said the same.....and it was just a basic ball not won in the air and a runner on his own.....bingo

It's so frustrating watch us at the moment, Cheio wants a good slap, the times he had a chance to put a decent cross in and fu*ked up........Wiles??????.....should have been sub early 2nd half.....he did nothing except lose it and fall down.....
    .....i think it said on Ifollow 9 successful crosses from 40, i think Fergy put them in.
    .....please PW, lets start with JJ, he looks up for it and got pace, Grigg hasn't but should have scored 2.....and didn't. That 1st goal is so important in these sort of games. Fleetwood were the poor man's Wycombe and benefitted from their fu*king blatant time wasting from the 1st minute.
    ............Frustrated???..........you bet.

Whilst it's frustrating to lose to a late, late goal (Wigan all over again) we have won some games recently that could have gone either way, such as Cambridge away and Burton at home, but it really does hurt when you lose to a late late goal.
    There is still a long way to go but Wigan are on fire at the moment and, unlike us, dont look like like giving way to anyone in any game so, for us, this game has gone and we move on to the next one. UTM

Ah well, **** happens, on to next game

we just played a team in the bottom 6 and they matched us from start to finish, a draw would have been the right result but we need to be honest we haven't played well away from home since Ipswich, the last four games we have only scored 2 goals and been lucky in the games we got points. What is most worrying we have not looked like a top two team in any of those 4 games and we have never looked like we would score other than a set piece. Today was back to the use of subs, I hoped we had got passed those days but they came back today. Kayode is a nice lad but his no where near a top of league 1 forward, Rathbone was dead on his legs and gave away a soft tired freekick that led to their goal, he should have gone off earlier and also Wiles was carrying a knock. If Grigg cannot play 90 minutes then we are really down to 1 striker, with a young lad with potential, a crock and a wantaway that will not get us promoted, if we really want to push on and get a top two place we need to invest now, we need a striker at least, ideally a creative midfielder to give us something different in games like the one today. TS stated on his radio sheffield interview that funds are available to strengthen and he said PW was happy with the squad, I think we need to be a little bit more ambitious. I don't think anyone that sees us every game can say we have played well since the end of November, we have a a few good home results but not playing as well as we can. I said to my son a few weeks ago before we lost at accrington that we will make the playoffs but in 5th or 6th place, Wycombe, Sunderland and Wigan will all be too strong for us with the latter two investing in January. We are doing well this season but we need to freshen up the squad to benefit from that long run.

Effectively we have two forwards . Our manager doesn’t seem to trust Griggs , so send him back. JJ isn’t ready to play regular. So smith , and Ladapo who wants away. We need another forward. Wiles hasn’t played well since well before Christmas. Rathbones not playing to the standards he set earlier in the season. Midfield and forwards are stuttering. Squad needs refreshing . TS get yr wallet out .

There’s me spending some one else’s money.

Thoughts? says CAM

I told you so.

We are gonna blow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    There’s me spending some one else’s money.
    True but if your car was misfiring you would take it to the garage.

Ladapo

You're making a Big mistake Mr Warne

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast