+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello lads

Hello lads

I come in peace,not looking good for the Clarets this season,in fact I'd say we are going down with or without Wood,so thanks for the 25 million for a 30 year old player who has been schite for us this season,he money will come in handy.
    Maybe he will get the type of crosses he requires from your players but for us he was schite. Always liked him myself,but was over the moon when we got so much for him,I would have driven him up to Newcastle myself.
    Looks like it's a four way battle who goes down so I wish you all the best for the remainder of the season apart from the final match against us of course.
    Take care everybody Alfie..

Not impressed with him, but it was hes first game. He might come handy in the job of getting promoted.

Cheers, Alfie. Aye, it's a lot of money for a 30 year old with 3 goals to his name but we needed a striker and, well. he's a striker. He should get chances and i don't doubt he'll get a few goals for us but the problem we have that's more pressing is our shocking defence.

I've seen enough relegation seasons to know that this is more than likely another one.

Good luck in your battle but I fear it will be one or both uf us who goes. And my money is on the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I come in peace,not looking good for the Clarets this season,in fact I'd say we are going down with or without Wood,so thanks for the 25 million for a 30 year old player who has been schite for us this season,he money will come in handy.
    Maybe he will get the type of crosses he requires from your players but for us he was schite. Always liked him myself,but was over the moon when we got so much for him,I would have driven him up to Newcastle myself.
    Looks like it's a four way battle who goes down so I wish you all the best for the remainder of the season apart from the final match against us of course.
    Erm.... you came on here to say thank you???

In a nutshell,yes .Who else would have paid 25m for a 30 Yr old striker.Might come back to haunt us ,but it might just give us the kick up the bum we need to start playing like a team again. Time will tell.

Hes probably shoite, but we hope we sign a better striker soon.

One thing is certain, Burnley is going down.

We have a better chance since we got money, but I think we will go down as well.

Quote Originally Posted by toonviking View Post
    Hes probably shoite, but we hope we sign a better striker soon.

One thing is certain, Burnley is going down.

We have a better chance since we got money, but I think we will go down as well.
    Certain???.have you a crystal ball?..nothings Certain in football ..only Newcastle wasting 25m on Wood.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Cheers, Alfie. Aye, it's a lot of money for a 30 year old with 3 goals to his name but we needed a striker and, well. he's a striker. He should get chances and i don't doubt he'll get a few goals for us but the problem we have that's more pressing is our shocking defence.

I've seen enough relegation seasons to know that this is more than likely another one.

Good luck in your battle but I fear it will be one or both uf us who goes. And my money is on the latter.
    Things can change quickly Zippity mate,all it takes is a couple of wins to boost confidence and go on a winning run,I'm despondent but not quite depressed yet.👍

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    You're welcome ti the 25m.. you won't invest it.. it'll go straight into owners pocket for debt consolidation

Quote Originally Posted by Tut_Foster View Post
    You're welcome ti the 25m.. you won't invest it.. it'll go straight into owners pocket for debt consolidation
    You are spot on,I agree wholeheartedly with uou,the worst thing to happen to us was get the phookin mormon Yankee involved in our club,make no mistake we won't be buying anybody as we are nearly bankrupt. Relegation is a certainty and we could end up in administration. Very sad for a proud local club who have survived against all odds for so long in the Premier league.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)