+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How have we got to this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    As part of my training I have been taught how to assess a persons body language, and individual who can’t make eye contact with you is almost certainly telling lies, I will leave you to assess the latest press conference on the OS.
    Your wasted on this site mate, Whitehall needs you !!

Quote Originally Posted by CroutonRouge View Post
    Your wasted on this site mate, Whitehall needs you !!

Well there are definitely similarities between Whitehall and Gresty Road, clowns and bull shi**ers spring to mind. I can’t believe Artell believes anything he is saying at the moment from the Mandron situation to the Zak Williams situation to recalling players back from loans of which they were doing very poorly and then trying to convince only himself and a few poor misguided individuals he did because they were good enough for the first team utter crap. Then trying to gloss over how he got pretty much most of his summer recruitment horribly wrong, and then to add to that how we were going to be doing a fair bit of business in the Jan transfer window to now toning that down with every conversation he has about it. And the nerve of the man to castigate Mandron for not scoring enough goals as a striker even though Artell has him playing in a RWB position kind of blunting his ability to score goals !! Who in their right mind would put your leading goal scorer in a RWB position when one of our problems it not scoring enough goals. Sticking to formations that we simply don’t have the personnel for then blaming the players for not performing, leading by example by getting himself booked and sent off from the touch line and then having the nerve to blame players for having a lack of discipline, and finally not performing his media duties and sulking in the changing room because his brainless ideas have gone tits up. I can see why people support him NOT !!!!!

Well there are definitely similarities between Whitehall and Gresty Road, clowns and bull shi**ers spring to mind. I can’t believe Artell believes anything he is saying at the moment from the Mandron situation to the Zak Williams situation to recalling players back from loans of which they were doing very poorly and then trying to convince only himself and a few poor misguided individuals he did because they were good enough for the first team utter crap. Then trying to gloss over how he got pretty much most of his summer recruitment horribly wrong, and then to add to that how we were going to be doing a fair bit of business in the Jan transfer window to now toning that down with every conversation he has about it. And the nerve of the man to castigate Mandron for not scoring enough goals as a striker even though Artell has him playing in a RWB position kind of blunting his ability to score goals !! Who in their right mind would put your leading goal scorer in a RWB position when one of our problems it not scoring enough goals. Sticking to formations that we simply don’t have the personnel for then blaming the players for not performing, leading by example by getting himself booked and sent off from the touch line and then having the nerve to blame players for having a lack of discipline, and finally not performing his media duties and sulking in the changing room because his brainless ideas have gone tits up. I can see why people support him NOT !!!!!
    You will never find a rainbow by looking down.

As part of my training I have been taught how to assess a persons body language, and individual who can’t make eye contact with you is almost certainly telling lies, I will leave you to assess the latest press conference on the OS.
    I think you'll find Mr Expert Psychologist, that the reason Big Dave is not making eye contact with the camera is that he is looking at his interviewer on a computer screen.
    However if you would like to put some of your points to him directly face to face Wartman, I have a feeling that he would be making quite a lot of eye contact with you!

I understand what you thought but he is looking down at a computer screen. To be fair, Wartman, I did think the same as you, for a moment, until I worked it out.
    As for Mandron not scoring from RWB, he's actually scored one and assisted one since playing (twice!) in that position.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12