+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eddie Howe

Agree. Apart from hes goal here and there, I think ASM do more damage than good.

Longstaff is no world beater, but I think hes decent. Same with Dummet.

Lacelles, Fraser, Schar, Longstaff, Shelvey, ASM and Wood need to be replaced. In that exact order.

As for Wood its maybe a bit early to replace him😂

What I really ment regarding him was we need other options.

Give your heads a shake.

EH is a million miles better than Bruce. In every game, we are having a go. We cannot defend and having run out of time to improve the shithouse defenders we have, we have to buy our way out of this dumpster fire THIS WEEK!!!!!

Bruce got us into this sh'it - and the players that got him into the sh'it are the ones on the pitch...unfortunately.

The Saudis need to get on the blower and put some fire up Staveley's fine as's. SPEND THE FUCKING MONEY. AND SPEND IT GENEROUSLY NOW. N. O. W. It is no use to us in the Chimpo.

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    Give your heads a shake.

EH is a million miles better than Bruce. In every game, we are having a go. We cannot defend and having run out of time to improve the shithouse defenders we have, we have to buy our way out of this dumpster fire THIS WEEK!!!!!

Bruce got us into this sh'it - and the players that got him into the sh'it are the ones on the pitch...unfortunately.

The Saudis need to get on the blower and put some fire up Staveley's fine as's. SPEND THE FUCKING MONEY. AND SPEND IT GENEROUSLY NOW. N. O. W. It is no use to us in the Chimpo.
    Agreed.

Don't think Howe can be blamed yet.

He's not got his players and the players he got were playing crap under Bruce to.

I'm with Trini here, like. Night and day between the two.

Fatso fucked us with the lack of investment but the shocking way we're playing is 100% down to that fat, useless cunt Bruce who dismantled Rafa's defence and ruined every player with two years of his garbage tactics and 'training'.

Any manager would do great with world class players at his disposal a la Liverpool, Man C. and the rest, wonder how they would fare with our lot ? Until we get more quality players in we really can't judge EH, so far I think he's done well with the hand he's been dealt.
    I still don't think the team has been debruced enough yet.

Rafa leaves Everton.

Too early to be writing off Howe.

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    Too early to be writing off Howe.
    Yes, he needs at least a season with his own players plus what is left of Cabbage's squad he feels he can work with, improve, as he's proved with Big Jo, and get to function in an efficient improving squad.

Before this can be done we need to be clear of the drop positions so EH can concentrate on the sort of game he would have us playing.

This can't be done whilst under relegation pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by toonviking View Post
    As for Wood its maybe a bit early to replace him��

What I really ment regarding him was we need other options.
    Wood needs at least a season under EH to get the best out of him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)