+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Player ratings v Eastleigh

Player ratings v Eastleigh

Slocombe 6 - only routine saves to make, but did ok.
    Rawlinson 6 - was sound defensively, but doesn't offer the forward threat of Brindley on the right of a back three.
    Cameron 6.5 - decent performance moved back into the middle.
    Chicksen 5.5 - not as good as he usually is in what I consider to be his best position.
    Nemane 5.5 - battled well but struggled to beat his man and create anything.
    Francis 6 - a few decent passes but nothing decisive.
    Vincent 6 - worked hard but his ambitious passes mostly missed the target.
    Roberts 6 - a few good moments but never posed a real threat.
    Parsons 6 - willing to have a run at their defence, but lacked the final ball.
    Mitchell 5 - struggled to get involved, disappointing overall.
    Sam 7* - showed both sides of his game, but mostly the better side today. His first goal was easy, his second was a good bit of finishing. Hopefully he can still have a part to play in the more important games.

Rodrigues 6 - a few good passes, a few poor ones.
    Taylor 5.5 - good to see him back, but no real impact.
    Richardson 6 - got into some good positions, but didn't make the most of them.

Happy with the win, but I think today showed how important Matty Palmer and Kyle Wootton are to the team.

Mitchell deserves a 6 for the great ball to Vincent for the first goal. It was important that we got back into the game quickly.

Palmer was a big miss the way he links defence and midfield, we struggled to get the ball out at times in the second half.

Well, When I woke up today I wasn't expecting to see Sam MOM. Well done to him. He does have features to his game I really like, such as how he drives forward with the ball. Come on coaches, is there a million dollar player inside