+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusted at our fans of late

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    They wouldn't need to be paramilitaries to refuse entry to the ground and would be entirely justified in doing so given that attempting to enter a football ground when drunk is an offence.
    Well, that's really my point. Some ground rules get full attention whilst others are just ignored.

I felt ashamed today it was another Rochdale. Thing is its the ale and people not been able to have more than 3 pints without wanting to fight the world . Go to Blackpool get tanked up then there's the catalyst . Bad day for Rotherham football club . Then the fighting after the Fleetwood goal in the away end no idea how that started it was the other end to me . I despair sometimes .

Maybe instead of a covid passport they should do a lager tolerance passport

No pass no entry

These people need routing out banning and fined heavily, they are not fans, just hanger oners, people there today will know their names, come on let’s be having you , this behaviour probably contributed to our loss today because it put us all on the back foot !

treated daughter and grandson on an a away day. never again. toohats on coach there and back. Need shooting.

But that doesn't excuse th behaviour of the supporters.

I watch a fair bit of rugby and have to say that rugby supporters seem to have mastered getting bevvied without behaving like arseholes.
    Kerr, totally right.Football attracts the scum of every town/city, and we have some in the top 10. There's no excuse for ignorance.... But maybe it starts with the people on the pitch aswell. Footballers are, by far, a bunch of cheats compared to rugby players. The Ref's get respect in Rugby because the authorities will back them up. The Fa are frightened to death of the Premiership and don't mention the EFL.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Kerr, totally right.Football attracts the scum of every town/city, and we have some in the top 10. There's no excuse for ignorance.... But maybe it starts with the people on the pitch aswell. Footballers are, by far, a bunch of cheats compared to rugby players. The Ref's get respect in Rugby because the authorities will back them up. The Fa are frightened to death of the Premiership and don't mention the EFL.
    I completely agree.

I completely agree.
    I'll second that

Rugby?
    What about eye gauging in the scrum and players gaffer taping their ears to the side of their heads to prevent them getting ripped off.
    Head Stamping
    Stud rakeing

Surely that's all cheating because it isn't in the rules and it's not uncommon
    Last edited by flourbasher; 15-01-2022 at 10:28 PM.

How is it mainly away games where scum turn up? Don’t they go to home games?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast