+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Disgusted at our fans of late

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Total garbage. So you reckon if Millers fans don't go to away games it won't have a knock on financially?

So why bother then?
    To go and support your team? I get that may sound alien to you given your incessant digs at everything RUFC related.

If you can explain how it would have a knock financially when the club doesn't benefit financially (well, minus a tiny percentage from only tickets sold on the day) then go ahead, that would be revolutionary. I cannot begin to describe how enthusiastic I am for you to explain that one. We can all differ on opinions but you're chatting utter gibberish. You've had it explained to you, I'm sorry your 'boycott' has been fruitless, perhaps try thinking before pointless moves?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I always thought it was 45% each with 10% to the FA
    I believe it is but it might after reasonable expenses are taken off for the away team

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I believe it is but it might after reasonable expenses are taken off for the away team
    Like in Chesterfield’s case having to pay for a VAR system that wasn’t used in the match

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678