+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has a player you know of ever retracted a transfer request.........

Has a player you know of ever retracted a transfer request.........

......that remained at his club and gone on to serve them better until his contract ended?

What I'm trying to say, has Freddie made a glaring mistake and may he retract his transfer request?

Wouldn't make me feel any animosity towards him if he did. We all make rash mistakes in life and don't forget he's guided by his agent.

Thoughts?

I just want to see my team winning. Play him until he’s gone. If he scores Tuesday I’ll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    I just want to see my team winning. Play him until he’s gone. If he scores Tuesday I’ll be happy.
    But where’s he going?

I keep telling Mrs G that I want a transfer, doesn’t work, she’s still stuck with me.

Hudson Odi?

Didn't Rooney do it when at Man Utd to force a move to Man City? They then offered him a new deal on even more money and he was suddenly happy to stay.

Probably doesn’t happen a lot in the first instance…but I reckon there’s a lot of players who don’t hand a transfer request in but angle for a move around window time but if they don’t get the move might then maybe get their heads down and get on with it….but because it’s not in the public domain it won’t get scrutinised as much.
    Last edited by clarkey1974; 16-01-2022 at 12:45 PM.

Freddie has a attitude problem and I think he has been unhappy for a little while.

He has improved this season on the pitch but how much off that is because he wanted to get a move I don't know .

In one off his interveiws he said pw has gave him critism shall we say.

For me his attitude alone he can go.

Can be good on his day don't get me wrong but I just don't think he really wants to be here.

We need another striker though as Smith seems untouchable kayode hasn't scored In the league and grigg seems a bit hit and miss.

So really all we have is grigg and Smith.

I don't think pw will play lapode unless he really has to .

(Player doesn't want to be here so why should he play I'm front off people who does )

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Freddie has a attitude problem and I think he has been unhappy for a little while.

He has improved this season on the pitch but how much off that is because he wanted to get a move I don't know .

In one off his interveiws he said pw has gave him critism shall we say.

For me his attitude alone he can go.

Can be good on his day don't get me wrong but I just don't think he really wants to be here.

We need another striker though as Smith seems untouchable kayode hasn't scored In the league and grigg seems a bit hit and miss.

So really all we have is grigg and Smith.

I don't think pw will play lapode unless he really has to .

(Player doesn't want to be here so why should he play I'm front off people who does )
    WLB, thing is Ladapo has to show clubs what he's all about unless he's already sorted a move out?

For Warne not to play him he's only spiting himself by punishing Ladapo not using him. Here's a question for you and all out there.....
    ....who do you want at the side of Smudge on Tuesday night having seen what both Grigg and Kayode had to offer yesterday?

I know who I'd start...

Yes

I can't see Freddie retracting it though Brin.
    It seems like it's a long standing gripe with PW and the club.
    PW has actually put him in the starting XI throughout the autumn and winter and as wlb said he's improved.
    So Freddie got what he wanted and must have been enjoying his football because he was scoring quite regularly but he was still upset and annoyed enough to say I want out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast