+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ot energy prices.

ot energy prices.

we all know from April it will rocket.
    I live in a 3 bed. two of bedrooms are closed down the corridor.
    we keep thermostat at 21 or 22.
    normal cooking showers etc. £4.20 up to press today. Come April £6.10. a day.
    It will be a s4it storm.

and those unlucky to be on pay cards etc.
    fked.

It will be a **** storm if the government does nothing substantial and with recent “ party night” activities I don’t think they can risk another hit.

conservative PARTY . clue there. but they can't sub peoples bills which some can't pay now.

If Green energy is ok now, knock the subsidy off for a start...........then any VAT

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    conservative PARTY . clue there. but they can't sub peoples bills which some can't pay now.
    Actually it’s the Conservative and UNIONIST party, which they certainly aren’t

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    If Green energy is ok now, knock the subsidy off for a start...........then any VAT
    What?

And upset the tree huggers?

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    mate , not a government problem no matter who is in. I'm ok but still gonna hit me . but some are going to be crucified. April ok. but wait when winter kicks in.

Irrespective of prices though, you'll still find folk willingly pay much more for their Mobile Phones/TV/Sky per month than they will to heat and light their homes. Priorities?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Irrespective of prices though, you'll still find folk willingly pay much more for their Mobile Phones/TV/Sky per month than they will to heat and light their homes. Priorities?
    Also watching a lower division football team

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast