+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WBA stands for this .. willy boring ass

WBA stands for this .. willy boring ass

I hate Wba .this team ever thought of conceding gouls as well as scoring them? I had BTTS and it was rubbish..cost me pennies but could have cleaned up. Your team is unept and stewpid and a disgrace to coupons and Jeff Stella. Even he said WBA stands for Wide Basa Atrocities.

West brom I hate now, they are like Adolf Hilton.

😂😂😂

We've got one.

Also stands for wonky broom ass

Quote Originally Posted by Hullhater View Post
    I hate Wba .this team ever thought of conceding gouls as well as scoring them? I had BTTS and it was rubbish..cost me pennies but could have cleaned up. Your team is unept and stewpid and a disgrace to coupons and Jeff Stella. Even he said WBA stands for Wide Basa Atrocities.

West brom I hate now, they are like Adolf Hilton.

Go back to school you stupid f uckin moron. Thick t wat and learn to spell too!

I was thinking of banning him but he's amusing. We don't get many thicko's on here anyway. He is a rarity.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I was thinking of banning him but he's amusing. We don't get many thicko's on here anyway. He is a rarity.

I agree Des! It would be harsh to ban a 10 year old who probably has 7 brothers/sisters from different mothers!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Looks like hugill has logged in..go back to Norwich there’s a good chap

Your team is mongo

Quote Originally Posted by Hullhater View Post
    Your team is mongo

Are you in year 8 at school? What a complete and utter k nob you are!

Well I have to be over school if I did a bet. Yous your brian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)