+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rafa gone

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    But where's the outpouring of scorn from the media?

Hes had half a season but every pundit I've heard has nodded sagely and said it was inevitable, a fair enough decision, etc, etc.

Whereas we have to put up with utter shite from all quarters about being deluded and having unrealistic expectations because we wanted him out after two years of absolute wank??

Pfft
    Amazing isn't it.

****ing joke.

I feel sorry for him but in my mind it was always a stupid move for him, was never going to work with the Liverpool connection.

The problem with that is as soon as EH goes on a run of bad results (excluding this one), there would always be murmurings that Rafa would come from upstairs to run things downstairs.

Because of that, such an appointment would undermine EH eventually. Our shaky ship is steady enough without that additional pantomime. The time for him to come here would have been to walk out of Everton and come back before EH was appointed. Now it is too late.

Best of luck to him. Won't be too long before he finds another Football Cloob - the Rafa videos have been relentless

Bad management from Everton, he`s had 3 or 4 top players long term injured, buys well and gets one game to turn it round, crazy and typical Everton.

Quote Originally Posted by coastferret View Post
    Bad management from Everton, he`s had 3 or 4 top players long term injured, buys well and gets one game to turn it round, crazy and typical Everton.
    Agreed, he’s won things wherever he’s been, and like every other football manager, eventually things go pear shaped and they get sacked. I don’t think he’s had enough time at Everton, but that’s the world they live in, and his bank balance will be bulging! I’ve no doubt a European club will come knocking soon.

horses for courses.
    Look at david moyse at everton and west ham compared to manure and scumderland..its night and day.

Rafa did a good job here and would be our current manager had he not took the toffees job because our take over was wrongfully delayed(which i lay a lot of the blame for our current predicament at the feet of the PL).
    I would have rafa back,but only after howe has had a fair crack of the whip.

Gotta love Rafa. He was trying to get Everton relegated to keep us up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)