+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jay Fulton

Jay Fulton

According to Nixon , Ourselves and Blackpool after the Swansea Midfielder on Loan with a view to a permanent , Also WBA and BRUM are interested in Reds player Liam Kitching ,🙆*

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    According to Nixon , Ourselves and Blackpool after the Swansea Midfielder on Loan with a view to a permanent , Also WBA and BRUM are interested in Reds player Liam Kitching ,🙆*
    This is where our league position kills us Roma , a fighting chance of survival then certainly we could land the lad but Blackpool is a far better proposition for Fulton right now in my opinion .

Agree , were more likely to get Jack Fulton ❄

As for Kitching they may well be a prospect in there for the future if he's developed in the right way , same with Moon .

Unfortunately throwing them to the championship wolves every week and expecting them to cut it is pretty flawed .

Neither should be anywhere near a championship start as it just exposes their inexperience .

WBA and Brum probably see him as a small punt development lad and I wouldn't expect to see him in their championship starting line up .

Thing is Roma, if our head coach falls out with him he could end up frozen out of the team !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    Thing is Roma, if our head coach falls out with him he could end up frozen out of the team !
    🤣 goodun Shads,

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    As for Kitching they may well be a prospect in there for the future if he's developed in the right way , same with Moon .

Unfortunately throwing them to the championship wolves every week and expecting them to cut it is pretty flawed .

Neither should be anywhere near a championship start as it just exposes their inexperience .

WBA and Brum probably see him as a small punt development lad and I wouldn't expect to see him in their championship starting line up .
    I hope we don't lose either , I can see Jasper Moon having a very good career in football , he's been thrown in as you say , he's also had to play out of his natural position to cover our inadequate midfielders , he'll have learned the hard way this season , I hope he stays along with Kitching another who has had to learn the hard way, both good prospect's IMHO, despite what you may hear elsewhere ,

I hope we don't lose either , I can see Jasper Moon having a very good career in football , he's been thrown in as you say , he's also had to play out of his natural position to cover our inadequate midfielders , he'll have learned the hard way this season , I hope he stays along with Kitching another who has had to learn the hard way, both good prospect's IMHO, despite what you may hear elsewhere ,
    Right with you on that Roma. Both very good prospects.

Good owd Jack's. UTB

Get ready for Acido ,, Security Man at Jacks !! 🤣

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast