+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: does this mean bad news for us ?

does this mean bad news for us ?

I hope it doesn't mean the end of the Jayden Richardson loan spell !!?
    "Arsenal remain interested in a possible January move for Nottingham Forest's on-loan right-back Djed Spence but the Middlesbrough player, 21, is also attracting interest from Italian giants Roma and Inter Milan." (Mirror)

I thought they had agreed a deal for the rest of the season for Spence? Maybe a recall if Boro get a bid?
    And have they signed this Canadian RB yet?

According to Sky whoever buys him will let him stay on the dark side for the rest of the season.

I think if another club signs him now he can't play for them even if they do recall him. Aren't footballers only allowed to play competitive games for 2 clubs in 1 season? And since he's already played for Boro and Forest then if Leeds or Arsenal sign him, it will be as one for the future to play next season.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    I think if another club signs him now he can't play for them even if they do recall him. Aren't footballers only allowed to play competitive games for 2 clubs in 1 season? And since he's already played for Boro and Forest then if Leeds or Arsenal sign him, it will be as one for the future to play next season.
    Reassuring news but however what if he goes abroad..