+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Home v Lincoln Tues 18th KO Never

I think they will try and be more expansive on the ball so could open the game for us. Would like to see fresh legs in the middle.

Hakeem Adelakun and Chris Maguire for them

Josh Vickers for us

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Was looking forward to this game until I saw who the ref is…certainly over fussy and he”s not one of the better ones is all I will say..!!!.
    Nightmare that man ?
    Let’s anything go all through the match and is very capable of producing a red card from nowhere !

Not the referee you want if you get behind because he NEVER clamps down on time wasting, will have a word with the offending players multiple times with no further action !

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Hakeem Adelakun
    Gru thinks he's rubbish so there's nothing to worry about there.

Might have a fiver on him getting a hat trick.

Let’s not start fighting eh

Rotherham United
    @OfficialRUFC
    ·
    21m
    READ | Millers to observe a minutes applause in tribute to Lol Morgan and Glyn Jones ahead of Lincoln fixture

We invite everyone in the ground to join us in a pre-kick off period of applause on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    True, but if you are a player don't you feel the pressure to get the result? Does that then effect performance - too much anxiety, too rushed to make things happen?
    They've played long enough to be able to deal with that kind of situation now. Yes there will be butterflies etc but if we settle down and score an early goal it will help remove any jitters and build confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Paul Davis

Curtis Tilt hasn't trained with #rufc today. Millers No 2 Richie Barker says a deal for him to return to Wigan permanently has been spoken about through the day between the two clubs.
    Reported Rotherham United turned down 2 offers from Wigan Athletic for Tilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Why is this match not on I Follow video ?
    Was originally Christmas Week and non of those games were available on IFollow in Uk.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Was originally Christmas Week and non of those games were available on IFollow in Uk.
    You can get it on IFollow with a VPN.

And, as I always say, if you're getting a VPN then why not use the one run by Millers supporters:

www.vortire.com

Can anyone recommend a free (and safe) VPN for this match ?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast