+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New signing....

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    I've been under pressure to get a dog for 15-20 yrs now. Strongly resisted. Feel my resolve weakening.

Anyone recommend a non-shedding medium dog? One that will run. Must be non-shedding. My OCD would cope.

No lapdogs! No Yorkies or King Charles etc.

Andy mate, lot of fun and work outs with boxers. Breed not profession

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    I've been under pressure to get a dog for 15-20 yrs now. Strongly resisted. Feel my resolve weakening.

Anyone recommend a non-shedding medium dog? One that will run. Must be non-shedding. My OCD would cope.

No lapdogs! No Yorkies or King Charles etc.
    If you're looking for a hypoallergenic breed - Irish water spaniels !

Depends what you & family want at the end of the day - quiet or boisterous but must admit I do spend 20 mins a day brushing my doggie & she has a shower 2/3 times a week 'cos I'm fussy, she's always in the sea & goes into work with me, she loves running with my Mum doing around 20 miles over a week, so yeah 20kg of Collie adorable fun really.

Three dogs in our home now -miniature 5kg, medium 20kg & a 50kg lazy French Bordeaux Mastiff stray who basically eats & sleeps & does nuffink else.
    None of them bark much which is great for our neighbours & folks on beach.

My Uncles has Whippets, great with young kids, gentle, 10kg so small to medium build, great to jog with & loyal.

what is that????

is that some kind of cosplay outfit????

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    If you're looking for a hypoallergenic breed - Irish water spaniels !

Depends what you & family want at the end of the day - quiet or boisterous but must admit I do spend 20 mins a day brushing my doggie & she has a shower 2/3 times a week 'cos I'm fussy, she's always in the sea & goes into work with me, she loves running with my Mum doing around 20 miles over a week, so yeah 20kg of Collie adorable fun really.

Three dogs in our home now -miniature 5kg, medium 20kg & a 50kg lazy French Bordeaux Mastiff stray who basically eats & sleeps & does nuffink else.
    None of them bark much which is great for our neighbours & folks on beach.

My Uncles has Whippets, great with young kids, gentle, 10kg so small to medium build, great to jog with & loyal.
    You can only bring one.....

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    what is that????

is that some kind of cosplay outfit????
    I told you not to ask!

I was convinced to “help out” at the local canine training center’s (centre’s, for you in the UK) Christmas party a few years ago (Jessie’s dad and a few other of her relatives also live and train there).

Sadly, there is photographic evidence. The dogs also look embarrassed.

Alternatively you could borrow Orgs’ suit and have themed nights with Mrs Belfast where you do it canine stylie 😆

Wonder would that change my luck. Arf.

What licking ya own balls!

Now this thread is going to the dogs (sorry)

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    I told you not to ask!

I was convinced to “help out” at the local canine training center’s (centre’s, for you in the UK) Christmas party a few years ago (Jessie’s dad and a few other of her relatives also live and train there).

Sadly, there is photographic evidence. The dogs also look embarrassed.

Orgs, that's one of the funniest pics I've seen all year. Gonna be hard to beat.

I swear, the dogs do look embarrassed. Borders are incredibly smart but I don't think they have to be to figure out just how goofy they look in that pic!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially the dog on the left!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)