+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Welcome Chiquinho

Welcome Chiquinho

Just hope it's an addition to the squad, not a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by sausagenegg View Post
    Just hope it's an addition to the squad, not a replacement.
    I think he’ll be joining the U23s to start with… but we’ll have to wait and see. I’d be surprised if he’s been bought in to replace Adama, if that’s what you’re suggesting, that would contradict what Bruno said at the weekend about wanting to keep all his wingers!?

Not too sure how much clout Bruno has regarding ins and outs regardless of what he says but yes, time in the U23s would be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by sausagenegg View Post
    Not too sure how much clout Bruno has regarding ins and outs regardless of what he says but yes, time in the U23s would be a good idea.
    Looks like you’re right, the press are all over it, if and when Spurs offer what we’re looking for Traore will be sold. I’d rather he went back to Spain if he goes.

I hope he stays.

The goal against Southampton lifted a huge weight off those huge shoulders and this is the start of a new free scoring, goal assisting powerhouse Adama....

It's hard to find a more likable player in today's game in my opinion.

I hope Adama stays, but if he goes I would rather it be to a club outside the UK. I would hate to see him running at our defence for another Premiership side.

Again his (disallowed) goal showed how much he is liked at the club. Everyone and their dog joined in the celebrations

So we have to sell to buy according to the board.

Soon we are getting 2 key players in Jonny and Neto back, Jordao fit again, Chiquinho, Toti looking at home in the Premier League so it's almost like having 5 new players so I say sod what the board says, keep Adama, I think we are ok this January.

I reckon Jonny us going to have to fight for his place since joining also, RAN is looking better as each game goes by.

I think Jonny will edge the battle for LWB if he can find his previous form, but it’s good that that position is going to be competitive.

As for Adama he’s going to find it even more of a struggle for minutes if Neto comes back in form, I want all our players to succeed, especially if they appear committed to the cause. Adama’s refusal to sign a contract, along with his inconsistency makes me feel like we should cash in on him, although perhaps in the Summer, especially if it’s to be a move to Spurs who are direct competition.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)