+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much Ashley screwed us

How much Ashley screwed us

Saw this earlier.

Nothing we've not all said before but seeing it put like that - blows my mind how much Ashley ****ed us.

I bet he’s really enjoying our predicament, he might have the last laugh at our expense, god forbid!

But...but...Ashley saved us and ran us well as a business. don't you lads read the media??

horrible piece of ****.

I'd love to know what he's suing amanda and hubby for

he wouldn't dare sue pif !! he wants to keep them onside - wonder how they will view his suing their "faces of the club"

wonder if jamie is being sued also???

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    horrible piece of ****.

he wouldn't dare sue pif !! he wants to keep them onside - wonder how they will view his suing their "faces of the club"

wonder if jamie is being sued also???
    Fatso is one of the most despicable turds who ever crawled this earth. He is a two-faced incorrigible, inveterate liar who would turn on anyone for any reason and I'm convinced he has such a huge inferiority complex that he will be peppering this club and the new owners for years to come.

It will hurt him immensely to see the club succeed when he himself had the same chance to have the benefits of this success.

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    I bet he’s really enjoying our predicament, he might have the last laugh at our expense, god forbid!
    No he won't.

If we go down, we'll come back up again.

Nothing is stopping us now we have positive owners with deep pockets.

There is no last laugh... NUFC will out live him, the current owners, you, me & every single one of us on this board.

The Club shall endure!

Fatso was a dirty stain in the history of Newcastle United.

It will take a few years to fully wash the stench of Sport Direct poverty off our club but we will never be beaten by one man.

So long as there are Geordies the Toon will always win!

Nothing new there, but you know were just deluded so who cares.

I cant wait to see their blunted face when were back where we belong, not in the chimpo but at the top of the premier league.

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    horrible piece of ****.

its alleged he feels he didn't get the price agreed on the sale of the club.

as Ashley was left with the cost of the arbitration case and the CAT case which ran into millions.

Its rumoured there was an agreement between him and Stavely on sharing the costs of both actions as long as he

stuck with the Stavely/PIF bid.

Stavely found out that he had actively been trying to sell the club to other parties and increase the price to get more

money, and she has left him with paying the costs for the lot.

Oh and she took the SD signs down before the agreed date too

Shrewd lass then.

It's nothing a meeting in the Saudi embassy in Turkey could not solve,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)