+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vs Everton

I see Big Dump is trying his best to get his players wound up for this one, his team talk consisted of very few words apart 'Aggression' he is talking like Braveheart, this will be hostile. Let's see how Stevie gets his troops to cope and come away with something! Looking at the Toffees forums, they are completely swept away by the thug and are predicting 3 or 4 nil victory, i am looking forward to the gloom and doom if they lose! They have plenty of reasons to hate us today with Gerrard, Coutinho being ex Red and of course Digne. I din't like predicting these days but the most played fixture, I'm going for a 1-1

Em1

Cash
    Hause
    Mings
    Digne

Ramsey
    Luiz
    McGinn

Buendia
    Coutinho

Ings

Chances could be at a premium, so I’ve gone for the better finisher up top. Sanson or Ramsey? Buendia or Ramsey? All valid shouts.

Thank the lord Gerrard thinks like me.

Martinez
    Cash Konza Mings Digne
    McGinn Luiz Ramsey
    Buendier Watkins Courtinho

Scrappy game. Courtinho was quiet but i expect he will improve game by game. McGinn wasn't at his best and Mings looks dodgy.
    I will take the win though

Matty Cash and Buendia stand out players.
    I see they have already arrested the louts who threw the bottle and lighter, funny thing was 6 fans ran on the pitch to retrieve them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

We seem to be developing a gritty side, which is so pleasing to see.

Not a time to nit-pick at the weaknesses in the team.

Happy weekends are here again, woohoo!!!!!!!!!

Great point ExV, Big Dump wanted aggression off his team but he was not expecting SG to demand the Same, great to see our players rolling up their sleeves and giving it their all. Happy weekend guys and girls 😁

A very resilient performance against a physical side who were well up for this game, we didn't play well but found a way to hold on and win it. A nice long break now for SG to work with the players on what he wants from them - UTV!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)