+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Money Launderers XI vs Tax Dodgin Hun Cxxts

Scott Brown clipin' tae the ref aboot thon bloody nosed hun c**t and gettin him tae leave the field .... reducin them tae 9 scumbags wis fkn class! ... If only we'd scored that chance which followed.

Mikey Devlin, in the Red TV commentary box commented on the unsavoury songs being sung by the deadbstds at the start of the second half, causing the lead commentator to apologise for the unsavoury language being picked up by the microphones. I don’t give a **** about the peado* churches, their arguments over which sky pilot’s the best, and their capitalist top boys, but if rules are there to proscribe such irrelevant risible pish, I think they should be applied.

Will they?

Will they Phoenix’s auntie.

*edit to wrong spelling since ‘p@edo’ is censored.

Well that was better.

Nice to see us FINALLY bossing a home game against an arse cheek - been waaaay too long.

The zip and intensity when they had the ball was really good. We pressed high and quick all night and it really knocked them off their stride. Keep that up and we’re half way there.

We are still far too slow and ponderous on the ball far too often though. The time it takes us to get forward or get the ball in the box is ridiculous - we’re never gonna break down a team like that unless we can get better, quicker delivery into the box, runners from midfield and play much quicker through the lines - a lot of work to do on that.

Overall though, a good performance where we were by far the better team and should have won. The old failings meant we didn’t.

Yet again though, fuucked over by a referee. Absolute stonewall penalty but not given naturally - at the other end? Aye course it would be.

When you compare that to the one they got in the last game it’s just laughable. Just further cements my view we’re completely wasting our time up here in a pointless pursuit that’s an utter waste of time and money.

Keep up the intensity off the ball lads, and pick up the pace and forward intent on the ball - then we might just get somewhere - COYR.

We were the much better team but lack composure in front of goal... 3 or 4 chances blazed well over the bar from 6 or 7 yards out.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Well that was better.

Nice to see us FINALLY bossing a home game against an arse cheek - been waaaay too long.

The zip and intensity when they had the ball was really good. We pressed high and quick all night and it really knocked them off their stride. Keep that up and we’re half way there.

We are still far too slow and ponderous on the ball far too often though. The time it takes us to get forward or get the ball in the box is ridiculous - we’re never gonna break down a team like that unless we can get better, quicker delivery into the box, runners from midfield and play much quicker through the lines - a lot of work to do on that.

Overall though, a good performance where we were by far the better team and should have won. The old failings meant we didn’t.

Yet again though, fuucked over by a referee. Absolute stonewall penalty but not given naturally - at the other end? Aye course it would be.

When you compare that to the one they got in the last game it’s just laughable. Just further cements my view we’re completely wasting our time up here in a pointless pursuit that’s an utter waste of time and money.

Keep up the intensity off the ball lads, and pick up the pace and forward intent on the ball - then we might just get somewhere - COYR.
    The point that we were on the front foot for most of the game was what pleased me as well. Far too often and for far too long these games have been about gritty defending, hoping they don't score for most of the game and that on our odd foray upfield we nick a goal. Brought up going to the games in the 70s when we got into them heid first, mostly won or seldom lost against these Knuts it was good to see.
    Kudos to Glass for that change of attitude. Just now need to get the players (or their replacements)to do the biz - notwithstanding the cheating BitB

There us a pattern that we play well against teams on the front foot against us (with some exceptions.....but by and large).

It's against the "low block*" teams we struggle.
    I think this is down to a lack of pace and guile higher up.

*w@nky modern fitba speak

Did Ramerez get the ball in the box at all last night.

This is not a criticism of him but of the midfield.

Someone who was actually at the match could say whether he was making himself available or not.

Jenks had a couple of decent shots on goal but does he work hard enough?
    He seemed pretty invisible on the stream I was watching.

Bloody hell, at this rate I'm going to have to actually go to a game.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    There us a pattern that we play well against teams on the front foot against us (with some exceptions.....but by and large).

It's against the "low block*" teams we struggle.
    I think this is down to a lack of pace and guile higher up.

*w@nky modern fitba speak
    Yes. Just the sort of thing you might think Edinburgh City will do.

Perhaps not. They'll have noted our defence in previous games.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Did Ramerez get the ball in the box at all last night.

This is not a criticism of him but of the midfield.

Someone who was actually at the match could say whether he was making himself available or not.

Jenks had a couple of decent shots on goal but does he work hard enough?
    He seemed pretty invisible on the stream I was watching.

Bloody hell, at this rate I'm going to have to actually go to a game.
    Ramirez had a hell of a work rate, made himself available lots of times. Unfortunately the final ball from Hedges, Hayes, Ojo, McLennan et al was just rank.
    Best cross of the night was in fact from Ramirez right to McLennan 3 yards out centre of the goal.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234