I do realise that as fans we have no influence over things that do not happen at Burnley but the lack of encouragement or anticipation is beyong ridiculous. The club is becoming a recluse providing nothing to the fans, yet it won't be long before the club comes cap in hand for supporters to renew their season tickets. The lack of definitive news is poor.

It is bloody pathetice our game is off the problem with many postponements is that it will work against us because we will have to play many games in a short period of time of course putting pressure on the limited squad. I can see the club and SD making the excuse about many games in a short period of time as the reason for relegation. That will not be the case as we are not taking any advantage of the market. Blame rests with the Board and SD. Lets have it right SD has no influence or negotiation skills to increase/improve our squad. I am relaxed about relegation should that happen but at least we should do our best to avoid relegation which I do not think we are doing anything never mind our best.

The Board or SD have still not provided a modicom of information about what/if the club intends to sign anyone. If the club fails miserably to improve the squad or provide interim information to our long lasting fans then after more than 50 years, the cap in hand request to renew my season ticket will go unanswered and my membership will not be renew3ed. I am just fed up with having to expect the worst from our club.

18th Jan 2022 and we still have no idea that we might sign anyone. 12/13 days left and we have the grand amount of -1. We should not be leaving transfers to the last minute it isx pathetic