+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What has happened to this forum ?????

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Its changed cos theres too many on here who want to do nothing but criticise Orta, Cooper, Radrizzani, Harrison, Roberts, Rodrigo, Firpo etc

Everytime we lose there has to be someone to blame, everytime we are down on injuries its because Orta isn't good enough in the transfer market or Bielsa needs to change his ways yada yada.

Just wish some on here wouldn't be so fickle, remember the crap we've had for over a decade and enjoy being in PL and allow the club to grow into it without expecting us to be top bloody 6 after two seasons or competing with likes of Liverpool and City!
    And there's another answer, one that suggests criticism of the club is to be avoided and we should all be grateful we're not back playing Yeovil.

Been posting here for over a decade Joel, and have seen us progress during that time, and also seen us regress, posted throughout, in the good times and the bad,, complimenting where I think its merited, and criticised ditto. you might not agree with me, but are you serious suggesting that we all just watch what the club does on and off the pitch, and if its good we applaud, and its bad we just grin and bear it?

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Its changed cos theres too many on here who want to do nothing but criticise Orta, Cooper, Radrizzani, Harrison, Roberts, Rodrigo, Firpo etc

Everytime we lose there has to be someone to blame, everytime we are down on injuries its because Orta isn't good enough in the transfer market or Bielsa needs to change his ways yada yada.

Just wish some on here wouldn't be so fickle, remember the crap we've had for over a decade and enjoy being in PL and allow the club to grow into it without expecting us to be top bloody 6 after two seasons or competing with likes of Liverpool and City!
    Preciously why it has changed with comments like that. Go back to your trash talk of players and injuries so on then talk. Come on mate you through just as much dribble as the next bloke. Nothing wrong with that by the way but don't blame others when you do the same thing.

Oz,

My bad. I'm trying to remember who it was that used to go on the other teams blogs and just get everyone stirred up. My memory is not what is used to be. It was back in the Lg1 days.

He was from Aus

Somebody looking me? My partner (William) is still lying in a drunken heap from Sunday (Sunday week ago that is). PS. Rev's a ballbag.

Still seems faulty active when you compare to some of the other footy mad forums.

We are all waiting for a life-saving couple of signings then we will burst into life.

Good little band of posters on here imo, most have quite a few years in so that speaks for itself. I like to read-up on all things LUFC and get some good info from posts, chuckle here and there and occasionally a growl! Although I see some posts have gone to the dogs

I see what you done there...

Without starting a new thread, that Brighton left wing-back (and honorary member of the hair bear bunch) would do a job for us. 1-1 with Chelsea just over.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Oz,

My bad. I'm trying to remember who it was that used to go on the other teams blogs and just get everyone stirred up. My memory is not what is used to be. It was back in the Lg1 days.
    It was the guy from Garstang who was a Preston fan using the name Thor, wound everyone up - He hasn't posted for a couple of years, I tried on the Preston site 'Sutty's place' to see what had happened to him but they are very inactive and didn't get a response. He did have health issues so fear he has moved on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)