+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What has happened to this forum ?????

Can't be sure but I think someone posted that he was either dying or had passed. I only recall because I was bummed. I never took his winding up as personal. After he passed It seems that PNE kind of faded down the table. I don't recall them ever being in the prem.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Can't be sure but I think someone posted that he was either dying or had passed. I only recall because I was bummed. I never took his winding up as personal. After he passed It seems that PNE kind of faded down the table. I don't recall them ever being in the prem.
    Yes, I have some memory of someone making a thread of him passing away. He was way before my time and may have just joined as he was packing up.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Noticeable that the wind up merchants from other sites are far less likely to come on here now we are in the prem. seemed to be a few from Millwall and Derby that delighted in our misery oh and a few from that second rate city in South Yorkshire.
    When we were in League 1 there were a couple of Carlisle fans on here pretty regularly. Another one I haven't heard from for a while is Donny(?)

Had some s****horpe fan and a petersborough fan trashing us as well.

All we would have needed is a grimsby fan doing the same and we'd have had all of the low points covered.

Had some s****horpe fan and a petersborough fan trashing us as well.

All we would have needed is a grimsby fan doing the same and we'd have had all of the low points covered.
    why is s****horpe censored. Is is that much of a hellscape?

why is s****horpe censored. Is is that much of a hellscape?
    It has a c u n t in the middle (much like the town!)

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    It has a c u n t in the middle (much like the town!)
    🤣🤣🤣

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)