+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What has happened to this forum ?????

What has happened to this forum ?????

Simple question - I used to enjoy having a look, laugh & or a joke or being put in my place by Barney (R.I.P ) but not anymore..... why ?

Forum is still decent - I lose my rag occasionally when having had a wee dram or two when we are not playing well/losing - Have a laugh with the lads and the 2 special ones (I won't name them but their user names both begin with B )

Nothing is the same anymore anyway (age thing) but I still think its a decent forum...most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Simple question - I used to enjoy having a look, laugh & or a joke or being put in my place by Barney (R.I.P ) but not anymore..... why ?
    Didn't you just answer all your questions in your statement?
    Look around you is everything as it was ten years ago?
    People and times change that's the fact of life.
    You used to post often now very rarely you'll pop your head and have a crack as you have to me a couple of times. See what I mean by change.

I guess its a bit like voting in an election (or more accurately, not voting), if you don't vote, you can't really complain about who gets elected, forums anywhere (and on any subject matter) I guess are much the same, contribute and who knows what will happen, don't and the forum will go in directions you might not be ok with,.

Hijo de Puta! 😇

Skippy left the forum a while ago

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Skippy left the forum a while ago
    Hummm me and the other skippy still post, who are you referring 2?

Sign of the times I think, two years of restrictions in one form or another has taken it toll on everyone. I finally had a lengthy open discussion with a friend who is awaiting an op and it was suprising how we had similar hangups about our current situations. There is still a bit of crack on here and we always have Andy to take the pi'' out of or Alf, though I think the Burnley jokes have almost been exhausted.

Its changed cos theres too many on here who want to do nothing but criticise Orta, Cooper, Radrizzani, Harrison, Roberts, Rodrigo, Firpo etc

Everytime we lose there has to be someone to blame, everytime we are down on injuries its because Orta isn't good enough in the transfer market or Bielsa needs to change his ways yada yada.

Just wish some on here wouldn't be so fickle, remember the crap we've had for over a decade and enjoy being in PL and allow the club to grow into it without expecting us to be top bloody 6 after two seasons or competing with likes of Liverpool and City!

Manana, like anything else all good things come to an end, one has only to look on other mad forums.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)