+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ceo

First half hour just like PMQs, waffle and not answering the questions.
    I also feel it should be Paul Conway sat there

Same cr@p…. Waste o snap and bacca.
    He should be working for Airfix……….. “The Model….The Model….The model”

THE MODEL
    The model - the model - the model !!!
    Must have been said100 times FFS !!!
    Basically the model consists of us supporters putting money in - but the £££Billionaire owners don’t.
    They just hope they can make money.

It’s disgusting !!!

And because the owners refuse to put money in ……. the interview with Khaled was reduced to trying to find other ways of raising money - such as vouchers and improvements to the grills.

It’s NOT on.

https://youtu.be/GEnx9xS79Lc
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 19-01-2022 at 04:22 PM.

Well said Nudge , tha gerrin theer owd lad , it's all smook n mirrors , they must think wi stooan barmy , more fool them , they've picked wrong Tarn.

Av listened to it all set next to fire.

Told nothing new except that most issues were "Before my time here" or "You'll need to ask the owners". A series of responses consisting of management speak, evasion, cliches and bullsh1t. The flatbread and cooking grills got a few mentions though.

A waste of an afternoon listening to it.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Av listened to it all set next to fire.

Told nothing new except that most issues were "Before my time here" or "You'll need to ask the owners". A series of responses consisting of management speak, evasion, cliches and bullsh1t. The flatbread and cooking grills got a few mentions though.

A waste of an afternoon listening to it.
    Cheers SB thas saved mi from wasting mi time listnin to it ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Cheers SB thas saved mi from wasting mi time listnin to it ,
    Aye me too mi owd. It sarnded predictable and it wo.

Just to think on though... How has this club actually been funded since 1887? Paying customers (the fans) and advertising. It's got me wondering how many other owners of this club have actually put their own brass into the club barring Cryne? A dunt know facts but this club has always sold it's best laikers and generally gotten by through gate recipeipts and selling players.

Nar that's fine by me, twas ever thus. What a can't stomach is the lack of ambition and the lies wi these cnuts. They're just full o flannel. Last season wo wunna our best ivver and all we got from Conway wo that it wo unsuccessful cos wi dint sell no bugga!

We wo 3 games from promotion and a 200 million loot wi 3 years parachute payments ffs! What fekkin planet are this lot on?

The worra great platform to build from and instead of building from last seasons achievement they've alienated most ot staff who've gone for employment elsewhere, let experienced players leave wi art replacing em and signed players who need a season to get up to speed.

It's shyte

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Aye me too mi owd. It sarnded predictable and it wo.

Just to think on though... How has this club actually been funded since 1887? Paying customers (the fans) and advertising. It's got me wondering how many other owners of this club have actually put their own brass into the club barring Cryne? A dunt know facts but this club has always sold it's best laikers and generally gotten by through gate recipeipts and selling players.

Nar that's fine by me, twas ever thus. What a can't stomach is the lack of ambition and the lies wi these cnuts. They're just full o flannel. Last season wo wunna our best ivver and all we got from Conway wo that it wo unsuccessful cos wi dint sell no bugga!

We wo 3 games from promotion and a 200 million loot wi 3 years parachute payments ffs! What fekkin planet are this lot on?

The worra great platform to build from and instead of building from last seasons achievement they've alienated most ot staff who've gone for employment elsewhere, let experienced players leave wi art replacing em and signed players who need a season to get up to speed.

It's shyte
    plus the Fat Controller said " reaching the playoffs cost the club a lot of money" ? Arrs that work then ? A top ten finish was what most fans would have settled for ! Then progress season after season, ( nothing crazy) to end up in this mess now is all down to him and his cronies, greedy arsoyles the lot of them,

Any mention of the 750K they took out?

Turned it off after 30 minutes, absolute rubbish. Unbelievable Jeff.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast