+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ceo

Not even going to bother watching it , complete waste of time from what I've heard both on here and bbs .

As the PM is finding out , hot air , lies , deceit and lack of credibility eventually catch up with you .

Nobody gets away with it forever .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Not even going to bother watching it , complete waste of time from what I've heard both on here and bbs .

As the PM is finding out , hot air , lies , deceit and lack of credibility eventually catch up with you .

Nobody gets away with it forever .
    Angela Rayner fo next Labour PM. She speaks our language and I find her attractive

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Angela Rayner fo next Labour PM. She speaks our language and I find her attractive
    deersent pie n peys !

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Unfortunately Pass , that's exactly why she won't ever be leader of the Labour Party .

Instead they welcome with open arms a right wing Tory to the Labour Partywho voted recently to take £20 a week off some of the country's poorest households .

Tha couldn't mek it up mate .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Unfortunately Pass , that's exactly why she won't ever be leader of the Labour Party .

Instead they welcome with open arms a right wing Tory to the Labour Partywho voted recently to take £20 a week off some of the country's poorest households .

Tha couldn't mek it up mate .

Aye it's abart reight that mi owd. I know exactly what tha saying. However, it'd be nice though to ev a darn to earth northern lass like her doing it who understands the needs and hardships of the working class. It'd certainly break the mould.

Having said that, I've only listened to her a few times and I'm impressed but if truth be told, I've not listened enough because my interest in politics has waned somewhat over recent years.

It was basically me that boringly (dog with a bone) kept banging the drum about the revelations in the Giddings interview - which eventually got picked up on here - and then picked up on the sister site.

This sparked an apology from the CEO in this latest interview.
    He says - he didn’t mean what he said in the Giddings interview.
    But I take that apology with a pinch of salt.
    I think the owners have definitely changed tactics of the team.
    The prove is in the pudding.
    Supporters can clearly see those differences from last season.

Therefore for the CEO to blame Marcus Schopp for failures for the start of the season I find to be quite disturbing.

And now we have the latest revelations.
    Keep spending lads and lasses - but us owners ain’t going to spend owt.

I think we can safely say that the more the CEO tells us - the worse supporters feel about the situation.
    Well I know I do.

Watched 35 minutes and switched it off.
    I did pick up a few times though that we have a Model !

Surprised some of you lasted half an hour? It took me 10 minutes to realise it was the same old drivel.
    I have an idea where the 750k went? I think they have put it towards funding for a machine that transfers the consciousness of CEO's into different bodies, because listening to Khaled was a different face but with Bullsh1t Ben's words coming out!

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Any mention of the 750K they took out?
    A wo dozing by then Eths being set in mi armchair after mi dinner in frunta fire wi Ahmad droning on but am sure he said they "all" "(the Directors)had agreed to pay themselves a "bonus" if the club did well and that was why the £750K was tekken from the club's account.
    He then confused it by saying he couldn't say more because it was part of the Court Case with the Crynes

Thanks SB.

I cant be bothered to listen to the recording. I dont even watch the highlight video anymore such is my apathy towards this ownership.

I think we all suspected the money was taken for their benefit when it should be used for the football club benefit. Player recruitment or west stand replacement fund are two worthier causes.

The only way to pressure this lot is to starve them of funds. Dont renew season tickets or buy match day tickets and pile the pressure on them. Got to get the bleeders out one way or another.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast