+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Maidenhead [Tonight's matches]

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Rectum for me are the biggest threat. Other teams may or may not lose a player or 2, or poss their manager. Rectum will only strengthen an already good team.
    Wouldn't Stockport be in a position to strengthen if necessary as well?

Their final three games this season might be interesting.....
    Mon 2 May chesterfield
    Sat 7 May wrexham
    Sun 15 May HALIFAX TOWN
    What a sequence of fixtures that is.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Wouldn't Stockport be in a position to strengthen if necessary as well?

Their final three games this season might be interesting.....
    Mon 2 May chesterfield
    Sat 7 May wrexham
    Sun 15 May HALIFAX TOWN
    What a sequence of fixtures that is.
    True, but I just get the feeling that Rectum will throw any amount of money that's needed, at it, to try their best to secure promo.

True, but I just get the feeling that Rectum will throw any amount of money that's needed, at it, to try their best to secure promo.
    The biggest threat to us is ourselves. We are in a great position. It wasn’t long ago we were sat in a similar position in the league with loads of our rivals having games in hand. Now we have those games in hand on those teams.
    We have a team that is high in confidence and playing well. We have beaten some good teams recently.

Rectum for me are the biggest threat. Other teams may or may not lose a player or 2, or poss their manager. Rectum will only strengthen an already good team.
    Have they actually brought anyone in yet? I've not even heard any spectulation of impending signings from them either, the silence is defening.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Have they actually brought anyone in yet? I've not even heard any spectulation of impending signings from them either, the silence is defening.
    If Wrexham are still under vice like Covid restrictions, that might have something to do with it.

I think they're disadvantaged by having to stick to the transfer window unlike every other club in this division.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    I think they're disadvantaged by having to stick to the transfer window unlike every other club in this division.
    They've missed out on a couple. Otis Khan from Walsall and Armand Gnanduillet from Hearts, they just seem more willing to splash the cash than any other club at this level, that was my reasoning. Lets see who they eventually sign?

They've missed out on a couple. Otis Khan from Walsall and Armand Gnanduillet from Hearts, they just seem more willing to splash the cash than any other club at this level, that was my reasoning. Lets see who they eventually sign?
    Bet they put in a bid for Vardy, before I.B. does

I’m not sure that’s what you need at this level. If we learned anything from our first year in this league it’s that good league players dropping down don’t necessarily excel.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567