+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Maidenhead [Tonight's matches]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Maidenhead [Tonight's matches]

Maidenhead have already beaten Wrexham and Bromley at home, and drawn with Grimsby, when Grimsby were good.

They've also taken a couple of pastings off Solihull and Dagenham, but I'm going to gloss over those and say I fancy them to do us a favour tonight.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 18-01-2022 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Title amended to reflect thread direction

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Maidenhead have already beaten Wrexham and Bromley at home, and drawn with Grimsby, when Grimsby were good.

They've also taken a couple of pastings off Solihull and Dagenham, but I'm going to gloss over those and say I fancy them to do us a favour tonight.
    Fingers crossed emoji

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Fingers crossed emoji

Stockpot V Eastleigh will not be easy either.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Stockpot V Eastleigh will not be easy either.
    The Spitfires might shoot them down.

Yeah we really need the likes of Chessie and Stockport to start dropping the odd point against some of the lesser teams, you know, in a Notts County stylee!!

I would take just one of them dropping 2 points tonight, they will at some point but both in good form at the mo.

Gillingham have been given permission by Bromley to talk to Andy Woodman to be their manager, I hope he goes as they have the same points as us and it could wreak their season.
    Last edited by Oldstripy; 18-01-2022 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Gillingham have been given permission by Bromley to talk to Andy Woodman to be their manager,
    Possibly good for us, not so much for them. If we can get to our last 10 games only a few points adrift of the leaders, we stand a decent chance.

1-0 Maidenhead lead

Can’t see either of them dropping points tonight, and I reckon the top teams will drop fewer points in these type of games as the season goes on.

C’mon Maidenhead!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast