+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Aaronson

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Bate was quite clearly a very unhappy bunny having been subbed (and I suspect in particular for who he was replaced with)
    He did the same to PAt one game but that was warranted as when he came on did something stupid and got booked straight away so learning curve but when someone is going well you don't fkin take them off.

MBs explanation at the end made sense - he wanted to split the game time between Bate and Rodrigo.

So when he considers it Bate got more minutes and the key period of the game and I quite like he was grumpy at being subbed too

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    One major question which is said in her over and over! How young is 2 young? Once and for all let's all have it what do you, people, class as youngsters? The rest of the world is 18 and you become an adult but in football 21 or 22 and you're a youngstar. Might change my mind about life and make a comeback lol

How old to be ready for PL week in ?

STRENGTH matters in all aspects of development - Physical/mental development, inner-skeletal, physique, Oz, I'm told.
    Not sure if any young player deserves abuse - but many get it & it hurts, I'm told - so yes Defo strength matters Oz.
    Latest PL stats state a 48% increase of fan abusive incidents inside English stadia doesn't help developing players either.

Rooney ?
    as a kid was built like a brick-wall I recall & had his share of injuries.
    Not sure how he'd adapt mentally to today's game, pace, rules & environment Oz, to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    MBs explanation at the end made sense - he wanted to split the game time between Bate and Rodrigo.

So when he considers it Bate got more minutes and the key period of the game and I quite like he was grumpy at being subbed too
    So it was planned for Forshaw to get injured bring him on and sub him out plz give me a break sounds just as looney as his explanation.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)