+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Irish striker linked with us and bradford city

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Looks like we are linked with a move for Kevin Ellison

Attachment 20816
    It’s not April 1st yet.

Stockton is a ideal replacement for Smith when he goes .He chases down runs the channels and works hard .I'am astonished nobody has bid for him yet .I would not expect us to go for him he Probably does not fit the good person criteria ,i would expect 600 or 700k would get him .He is a good addition for the championship if we managed to go up . But No, WE WILL END UP in the loan market with ****ing unproven tosser who has score 3 goals in his career and hasn't had a full season of football yet. Tell me if you think running with a Loan striker and striker that wants to leave a first year pro and a guy that's on his last 4 months of his contract is good ? we could end up with1 striker in 4 months....a guy that's player 20 times .Unbelievable

Unproven in EFL Irish striker no thank you. Trev Clarke we should have learned from that. Got to get money in for Ladapo before we can pay a sizeable fee for us. No loan strikers in please who haven't been playing.

Tbh the signings warne has done on a whole are pretty decent. He has found us some real gems. People were raving about griggs movement and what he brings to the side. That's ok when we're banging in 3, 4, 5, goals a game. But goals from Smith has dried up and ladapo is benched so we need goals from grigg and JJ. Tbh we will be lucky to get 10 from these 2 before the season ends.
    Not liking what I see about Stockton. I get the impression he's a league one clogger and the step up to championship would not suit him. I know we're not in the championship and he could help us get out of league one but that's only a short term fix. Imo Ironside is a better option

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Tbh the signings warne has done on a whole are pretty decent. He has found us some real gems. People were raving about griggs movement and what he brings to the side. That's ok when we're banging in 3, 4, 5, goals a game. But goals from Smith has dried up and ladapo is benched so we need goals from grigg and JJ. Tbh we will be lucky to get 10 from these 2 before the season ends.
    Not liking what I see about Stockton. I get the impression he's a league one clogger and the step up to championship would not suit him. I know we're not in the championship and he could help us get out of league one but that's only a short term fix. Imo Ironside is a better option
    What about the wheelchair.

Ok I don’t know much of this player or seen much of him playing but I’ve a feeling it won’t turn out to be any better than what we have now but I’ll be behind him until he proves me right

There might be some legs in this rumour becaUSE it's now being reported in the Bradford Telegraph & Argus

The Bradford Manager is also quoted as saying this:

We’re going against Rotherham United at this moment for a player and I can understand why he would want to go there and the opportunity of making it to the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    There might be some legs in this rumour becaUSE it's now being reported in the Bradford Telegraph & Argus

The Bradford Manager is also quoted as saying this:

We’re going against Rotherham United at this moment for a player and I can understand why he would want to go there and the opportunity of making it to the Championship.

Bradford not in EFL right load of baloney!

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I think you will find that the recruitment team identify the players, they will do research on the player including financials and then have sessions with the management team about them to identify which ones they want to pursue, obviously bringing in the executive operational side of the club during that process.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Bradford not in EFL right load of baloney!
    They are in div two GRU.
    Is that what you meant?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast