+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why we need a new striker NOW!

This site is getting worse. Everyone should be allowed an opinion.
    I’ve argued with YAK about the millers he’s easy to argue with.
    However if you read what he’s put you could argue he’s got a point and some of it I can agree with.
    Just because it seems harsh doesn’t mean it’s totally wrong.
    Personally I think we will win the league 😊

Can I just say that in the past I have had a pop at our chairman but that doesn’t mean that I don’t think he’s doing a good job . Same with the manager it’s very rare I’ve said anything wrong about him in fact I’ve always supported him but it doesn’t mean I can’t criticise him if I think he’s sat on his arse bout transfers.

Everybody has the right to criticise and question PW where they deem him to be doing something wrong.

Everybody has the right to criticise and question posts that people have put on an open forum if they deem them to be wrong.

Being challenged isn't limiting your right to an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    This site is getting worse. Everyone should be allowed an opinion.
    I’ve argued with YAK about the millers he’s easy to argue with.
    However if you read what he’s put you could argue he’s got a point and some of it I can agree with.
    Just because it seems harsh doesn’t mean it’s totally wrong.
    Personally I think we will win the league ��
    This site is getting better! People are challenging different opinions in a civilised way, I for one think this is progress.

The whole point of the site is we have diverse opinions, no one needs to agree but we can all quiz other supporters thoughts.

I don’t have a problem with any of the views expressed on here at th moment

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    This site is getting better! People are challenging different opinions in a civilised way, I for one think this is progress.

The whole point of the site is we have diverse opinions, no one needs to agree but we can all quiz other supporters thoughts.

Fair point gm. 👍🏻

And that my friend is how it needs to stay. Debate is healthy even if we think different, we are all not the same, unless your Mandy, IBS,
    et al.

T

I must be losing my touch gm!

It’s like an online group hug.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    How do you know we aren't?

And as a few of us discussed yesterday, everything takes time. You just have to be patient. That is why we are fans and those in the decision making process are in that role, they see it is a business decision where we are too emotional. 'We must do it now' desperation is an awful way to approach negotiations and would be sensed a mile off. Those at the top have assembled a really good squad, errors along the way granted, but lets trust in them to do what is best. As they often have.
    MillersTime, let me bat it back to you pal. ''How do you know they are?'' Neither of us know so we can but just guess what's going on.

''We must do it now' desperation is an awful way to approach negotiations''.
    My comment is neither desperate or an awful way to approach negotiations, it is factual right before everyones eyes. We could be three strikers down anytime from tomorrow and most definitely at the end of the season and you think that's okay?

When do you think we should be looking for a future forward to bolster our lines or is one up front Kayode on his own the answer for next season and we revert back to a 4-5 -1 like the previous season?

Those upstairs may well be in charge but I see a major issue in our forward line not only now but, most definitely just around the corner.

We need a new striker now both for impact and most definitely for the loss of Smudge, Ladapo and Grigg at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I must be losing my touch gm!
    Forgot about you, there’s always an exception

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast