+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie - Cup

I'm not looking forward to this game anywhere near as much as McInnes will be

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I'm not looking forward to this game anywhere near as much as McInnes will be
    Would like to see Watt benched for this. I thought he was exceptional in that position Tuesday. Clark must start up front on his own and we should never give him the ball. As long as harkes plays as well we should manage 20 plus side passes before killie score first.

Go full hog and keep on Pawlett too and play someone right back totally out of position - levitt that sounds good - as the ipad says its the right thing to do.

Never pick any talented youngster who can pass a ball or run at a player as its a plastic pitch and that would never work.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Would like to see Watt benched for this. I thought he was exceptional in that position Tuesday. Clark must start up front on his own and we should never give him the ball. As long as harkes plays as well we should manage 20 plus side passes before killie score first.

Go full hog and keep on Pawlett too and play someone right back totally out of position - levitt that sounds good - as the ipad says its the right thing to do.

Never pick any talented youngster who can pass a ball or run at a player as its a plastic pitch and that would never work.
    I think it’s time to see what Lewis Neilson can offer at centre forward - thanks to the academy these young lads can play anywhere these days.

Apparently.

I think we need to play the new keeper, if only because he looks like he at least might save a penalty if its required

I think we need to play the new keeper, if only because he looks like he at least might save a penalty if its required
    didn't think about that - you think he would solve the right back problem that Tam has invented just to p!ss me off

is it 5 subs in the cup ?

Lafferty signing for Killie this afternoon. He's fond of a goal or three against us.

I know the reasons why there are no cup replays this season but it definitely takes away from the Scottish Cup imo

Cove in normal circumstances would have earned a replay back at their ground v hibs, instead they have to go an extra half hour away to the bigger team and succumb to fatigue

If no replays then they should do seeded vs unseeded with all seeded teams away from home, like the Spanish do I believe but ideally it would go can to normal next season

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Lafferty signing for Killie this afternoon. He's fond of a goal or three against us.
    Not seeing this anywhere, where did you hear it?

Not seeing this anywhere, where did you hear it?
    https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...in-kilmarnock/

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/s...-41262576.html

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)