+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie - Cup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Killie - Cup

Time for change NOW

Benji
    Freeman Edwards Mulgrew McMann
    Glass Levitt Butcher Niskanen
    McNulty Watt

we need to get away from this 4-3-3 ****e and back to basics, we're losing midfield battles and we're isolating the only recognised strikers when we play so we need to go back to 4 in midfield that actually play in midfield, i don't buy the whole 'aye but 4-3-3 gives us 4-5-1' cos with us it really f ucking doesnt and its been evidently clear for months) Niskanen was signed as a winger so needs to be played there. Butcher has to come in and give us some dig as Fuchs and Harkes are soft as f uck and totally off the boil. Fuchs head is gone, you dont turn sh1te over night the laddie wants away now. Glass never seems to get a chance but is direct, takes players on and try's to create so must be given a chance. Levitt needs more game time but is a class act and has just returned so needs to play in this, he's been badly missed. Let the butch kick f uck out of people as we got bullied last night, Levitt to spread the ball about, the finn run and hit the byline and Glass create for the forwards

Defence should be simple enough unless that daft 6 fingered chunt wants to try putting Neilson in the shop windee at RB again, in which case absolutely no one will come near us with any sort of offer as the laddie is never ever a RB as we all witnessed last night, if Tam f ucks about with the back 4 again then he can get himself to **** back over the tay road bridge

Watt has to start, I still canna believe people on here yesterday agreed with him starting on the bench, mind boggling head scratching f ucking madness. tap f ucking scorer in the league ffs he needs to start. FWIW i find alot of the criticism of McNulty a wee bit OTT, Yes he missed a sitter but he put himself about well last night with zero service, he's a pest, a complete nuisance and he looks fit so for me he should start along side Watt

my fear is none of the simple things will be implemented, none of the basics we need to get back to, we'll continue he slow mundane tippy tappy sideways, play fae the back oot the manual/ipad pish, we'll continue to play Pawlett at all costs, Harkes had a great start to the season but is miles off now, we have so many options but we always seem to persevere with the same old favourites, the golden boys almost. Sporle, Mochrie etc never get much of a sniff its extremely frustrating as they all add something different to Pawletts failed flicks

alot on here would disagree with the team above but if we dont f uck about with the defence, add a bit of dig in midfield, bring in fresh faces and try 2 up front bouncing off each other than then surely, just surely to f uck we cant be any worse than what we've been watching for the past 4 months

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Time for change NOW

Benji
    Freeman Edwards Mulgrew McMann
    Glass Levitt Butcher Niskanen
    McNulty Watt

we need to get away from this 4-3-3 ****e and back to basics, we're losing midfield battles and we're isolating the only recognised strikers when we play so we need to go back to 4 in midfield that actually play in midfield, i don't buy the whole 'aye but 4-3-3 gives us 4-5-1' cos with us it really f ucking doesnt and its been evidently clear for months) Niskanen was signed as a winger so needs to be played there. Butcher has to come in and give us some dig as Fuchs and Harkes are soft as f uck and totally off the boil. Fuchs head is gone, you dont turn sh1te over night the laddie wants away now. Glass never seems to get a chance but is direct, takes players on and try's to create so must be given a chance. Levitt needs more game time but is a class act and has just returned so needs to play in this, he's been badly missed. Let the butch kick f uck out of people as we got bullied last night, Levitt to spread the ball about, the finn run and hit the byline and Glass create for the forwards

Defence should be simple enough unless that daft 6 fingered chunt wants to try putting Neilson in the shop windee at RB again, in which case absolutely no one will come near us with any sort of offer as the laddie is never ever a RB as we all witnessed last night, if Tam f ucks about with the back 4 again then he can get himself to **** back over the tay road bridge

Watt has to start, I still canna believe people on here yesterday agreed with him starting on the bench, mind boggling head scratching f ucking madness. tap f ucking scorer in the league ffs he needs to start. FWIW i find alot of the criticism of McNulty a wee bit OTT, Yes he missed a sitter but he put himself about well last night with zero service, he's a pest, a complete nuisance and he looks fit so for me he should start along side Watt

my fear is none of the simple things will be implemented, none of the basics we need to get back to, we'll continue he slow mundane tippy tappy sideways, play fae the back oot the manual/ipad pish, we'll continue to play Pawlett at all costs, Harkes had a great start to the season but is miles off now, we have so many options but we always seem to persevere with the same old favourites, the golden boys almost. Sporle, Mochrie etc never get much of a sniff its extremely frustrating as they all add something different to Pawletts failed flicks

alot on here would disagree with the team above but if we dont f uck about with the defence, add a bit of dig in midfield, bring in fresh faces and try 2 up front bouncing off each other than then surely, just surely to f uck we cant be any worse than what we've been watching for the past 4 months
    no way our midfield is good enough to have the 2 in it, glass on the right wing ? he has no pace

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    no way our midfield is good enough to have the 2 in it, glass on the right wing ? he has no pace
    what 2?

Glass has no pace? Pawlett has no pace, Harkes has no pace, Fuchs has no pace, Levitt has no pace. Do you see a common theme here...

glass is more creative than any i've mentioned above IMO

what 2?

Glass has no pace? Pawlett has no pace, Harkes has no pace, Fuchs has no pace, Levitt has no pace. Do you see a common theme here...

glass is more creative than any i've mentioned above IMO
    agree he has more pace than those mentioned and is potential our most creative and skilful player. Time for him to be given a chance

I'd go

Seigrest
    Freeman, Edwards, Mulgrew, McMann
    Levitt, Butcher
    Appere, Glass, Sporle
    Watt

There are many variations that we can pick, but ultimately no one will be able to make a starting 11 that's good enough for this club.

Keeper + defence we are ok,

Midfield if everyone is on form is ok in a 3 albeit still not good enough, we do not have the players to change to a 4 if your wanting wingers.

Attacking wize, even with the addition of Watt we are probably still championship level until we get players to play with him.

IMHO we will struggle to cause killie much bother down there so id not be too dissapointed with a draw and getting them back up the road and hopefully some new additions in the squad by the replay.

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post

Midfield if everyone is on form is ok in a 3 albeit still not good enough, we do not have the players to change to a 4 if your wanting wingers.
    the 3 doesnt work, why not give some of the young team a chance like we did against the huns?

the 3 doesnt work, why not give some of the young team a chance like we did against the huns?
    We played Neilson out of position last night at RB, we cant be doing the same with the likes of glass and playing him out as a winger. If you want a 4 then i think the only options would be Sporle on left and Niskanen on right.

FWIW i would totally play some of the younger players, but not if it means hanging them out to dry in positions they dont play normally

We played Neilson out of position last night at RB, we cant be doing the same with the likes of glass and playing him out as a winger. If you want a 4 then i think the only options would be Sporle on left and Niskanen on right.

FWIW i would totally play some of the younger players, but not if it means hanging them out to dry in positions they dont play normally
    we dont need to play 4 and have both wide players as wingers, RM is not the same as RW

I'd bring Butcher and Glass back punt Pawlett and Niskanen pack the midfield and 2 up front McNulty and Watt.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)