+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boreham Wood

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Please can you take your obsession and stick it up your... handbags thread?

Ta.

Attachment 20820
    Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Well done.
    A quick visit to the handbags thread might make things clearer for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    How can a club in a remote part of Ess e x who NEVER manage to draw a 4 figure home crowd be in serious contention for promotion to the FL?
    This would be the remote part of Ess e x called Hertfordshire then?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A quick visit to the handbags thread might make things clearer for you.
    Why would I ever want or need to go there?

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    This would be the remote part of Ess e x called Hertfordshire then?
    Either way in relation to Sids post if Sutton and Barrow can manage it ( and look at Sutton now 3rd in League 2 Enzio must be loving it) then so can Boreham To Death.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Why would I ever want or need to go there?
    In this case, for enlightenment.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    In this case, for enlightenment.
    If you think any of us want to read a thread that was started because you and others act like kids, you have a very inflated opinion of yourself.
    The vast majority of us just want to read a thread that doesn’t descend into playground arguments, which are normally caused by you and a couple of others.

Dont take life so seriously KTD.....XX

"Some men you just can't reach"

Thank you gentlemen, much appreciated for highlighting.

Back on topic , I was actually chatting to a friend and Sutton fan last night at the pub about investment in NL clubs. He's in as much shock as anyone that firstly Sutton got promoted and are now thriving in L2. Obviously they aren't the only recent examples that if you are well run on and off the field for a decent period of time then the size of your crowds and financial backing aren't as important as us fans think. No better evidence than Sutton and Barrow.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    "Some men you just can't reach"

Thank you gentlemen, much appreciated for highlighting.

Back on topic , I was actually chatting to a friend and Sutton fan last night at the pub about investment in NL clubs. He's in as much shock as anyone that firstly Sutton got promoted and are now thriving in L2. Obviously they aren't the only recent examples that if you are well run on and off the field for a decent period of time then the size of your crowds and financial backing aren't as important as us fans think. No better evidence than Sutton and Barrow.
    Sutton are a master stroke and I still couldn't tell you who their manager is. I only know 2 of their players as they are ex Notts. I used to park outside their ground every time I went to Sutton when I lived in South West London and was a sales rep innit. Always used to wonder what it would be like supporting a club that small and insignificant. Been eating a lot of humble pie in the last couple of years. Lets get this fred back on target. Be amazing if they went into L1.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast