+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dan Barlaser on I Follow

Dan Barlaser on I Follow

I am showing my ignorance here but the I Follow commentator refers to Dan as the Geordie Purlow??
    Not sure of the spelling, and I have no idea of the meaning .Anybody know what it is?

Pirlo. As in the Italian playmaker Andrea Pirlo

Thanks Karl.... been bugging me for a while

Former Newcastle kid Dan Barlaser is Rotherham's 'Geordie Pirlo' who hopes to play for Turkey https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17316...gn=sharebaramp

Pirlo ...One of the best deep playing midfielder's ever. 116 Italian caps with 13 goals .Barlaser is nowhere near that atm but has a good career ahead of him if injury free

I read this also Phil. Tbh I e never hear millers fans call him this like the sun newspaper claims. Shirley a newspaper can't be telling fibs

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Pirlo ...One of the best deep playing midfielder's ever. 116 Italian caps with 13 goals .Barlaser is nowhere near that atm but has a good career ahead of him if injury free
    I'd never heard of Pirlo until the TV commentators started calling Phillips from Leeds the Yorkshire Pirlo during the Euros. I actually thought they were calling him the Yorkshire P.edo and thought blimey that's not much of an accolade!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'd never heard of Pirlo until the TV commentators started calling Phillips from Leeds the Yorkshire Pirlo during the Euros. I actually thought they were calling him the Yorkshire P.edo and thought blimey that's not much of an accolade!
    Put him on holiday and he would be the Geordie furlough

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I am surprised you braved that reference after last weeks posting controversy …no doubt crash will be phoning the hate crime hotline..!.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    I am surprised you braved that reference after last weeks posting controversy …no doubt crash will be phoning the hate crime hotline..!.
    I'm not sure if relaying a true story can be classed as a hate crime? With the recent ruling about chants against Chelsea football club I'm more concerned that the authorities will tell me I can't call the young lad who is the tenant in one of my properties my rent boy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast