+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Owners.. calculator

Agreed SB. Mentioned earlier only watched 30minutes, Nudger adds his usual stuff and nonsense.
    Last edited by Floridatyke; 20-01-2022 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A missed the introductions. Which wun wo Gally ? The wun in the black shirt or the other wun ?

The "event" lost all feeling because they acted as a screen between fans who probably had more emotion and would have come back at Ahmad's bland non-answers and Ahmad hiding behind a Zoom screen. Nearly every answer was just accepted without challenge when they knew Ahmad was responding in bullsh1t mode. Too polite and crawling, Get Beth Rigby in to ask the questions.

It was Operation Save Big Dogs' Lee and Conway and Ahmad was allowed to do his job successfully through boring fans to death with unchallenged evasion.
    Gally is the bald guy asking the questions.
    Creator of that other message board (which thou shall never mention that name).

Him that when I saw him I used to have a drink with - but now reckons I’m a racist.
    Him that is currently bleating on the other site because ‘Conway Out’ have just banned him off their Facebook page.
    😂😂😂
    He now reckons Conway Out is a FAKE site.
    Tha just couldn’t make it up.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 20-01-2022 at 10:43 AM.

Just read the Gally-v-Conway Out thread on BBS with great interest and not a little amusement.

Far more interesting than the two hour plus bore fest with Ahmad yesterday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12