+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Djokovic has 80% stake

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    It's always made me wonder why they virtually demanded that you have the jabs. Threatening you with the loss of your job and your liberty to go anywhere. We knew all along that having the jabs didn't prevent you from getting Covid or spreading it, and I doubt that they prevent you getting a serious bout judging by my cousin.
    Once pharmaceutical companies are involved it's all about money, it's far more lucrative than finding a cure, which there isn't for a virus anyway which is why they have never cured Flu or even a common cold.
    This doesn't surprise me at all, neither did the parties at number ten when the rest of us were locked up.
    Sometimes you don't need to be an expert or a conspiracy theorist, just use a bit of logic.
    If Boris had been seriously ill and in intensive care do you think he would have let people have parties around his gaff?
    I said at the start that a virus has to run it's course and that in the end is what has happened.
    If anything the restrictions probably prevented it coming to an end sooner.
    Pfizer...yes a lovely company that gives it all........fined over $2 Billion in health law suite....https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...nt-its-history

SARS-COV2, without the restrictions and partial lockdowns would have swamped the hospital systems around the world....no question.
    A normal flu season can take out maybe 20K in a country similar to UK.......this was not a normal virus in that respect. So public health had to be protected by some means......Our ICU had been expanded from 22 beds to 50 beds in 2020....and even then most of the patients...over 80% were in because of SARS-COV2 and breathing complications from it......
    In a bad flu season like say 2016 (I think) we had maybe 5 patients out of our 22 beds dedicated to seasonal flu......so it was really to prevent the system from been over run...but the system is shyte anyway going into the pandemic...so it shall remain shyte for some time to come.....
    But of more significance is the amount of restrictions brought in during the pandemic that will most likely remain......so the unvaccinated have become a minority now and are been vilified for it....

Next global event won't be as easy to treat, as with a vaccine........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)