+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Djokovic has 80% stake

Djokovic has 80% stake

In a covid cure company, drug trials in the Uk start in the summer.
    He won't have the vaxcine, but expects people to trial his firms drugs .Bit like a veggie buying a butchers shop.

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/dj...155819901.html
    Last edited by soulman101; 19-01-2022 at 06:43 PM.

That’s an absolute disgrace.

Like I said previously, the bloke is a narcissist.

A sign of our times, anything for money.

What a hypocrite!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    That’s an absolute disgrace.

Like I said previously, the bloke is a narcissist.

Had the lying c unt turned around in Australia and said if he could compete - all prize money would go to a Covid fund - perhaps a little more sympathy!

But no he’s a greedy c unt just like most rich people!

".....all prize money would go to a Covid fund - perhaps a little more sympathy!

After the pandemic spread to Serbia in March 2020, Djokovich and his wife announced that they would donate €1million for the purchase of ventilators and medical equipment to support hospitals and other medical institutions. He also made donations to Bergamo, one of the worst-affected covid Italian provinces, to Novi Pazar, Serbia, and North Mitrovica, Kosovo.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    ".....all prize money would go to a Covid fund - perhaps a little more sympathy!

After the pandemic spread to Serbia in March 2020, Djokovich and his wife announced that they would donate €1million for the purchase of ventilators and medical equipment to support hospitals and other medical institutions. He also made donations to Bergamo, one of the worst-affected covid Italian provinces, to Novi Pazar, Serbia, and North Mitrovica, Kosovo.

That’s decent Phil but the tide may have turned in Australia by appeasing the locals. As it was the reaction was - why should a rich lying
    f ucker be above the law! I get it! No issue with his exemption as why should a super fit young guy be vaccinated as no point - more to do with lying about his travels!

It's always made me wonder why they virtually demanded that you have the jabs. Threatening you with the loss of your job and your liberty to go anywhere. We knew all along that having the jabs didn't prevent you from getting Covid or spreading it, and I doubt that they prevent you getting a serious bout judging by my cousin.
    Once pharmaceutical companies are involved it's all about money, it's far more lucrative than finding a cure, which there isn't for a virus anyway which is why they have never cured Flu or even a common cold.
    This doesn't surprise me at all, neither did the parties at number ten when the rest of us were locked up.
    Sometimes you don't need to be an expert or a conspiracy theorist, just use a bit of logic.
    If Boris had been seriously ill and in intensive care do you think he would have let people have parties around his gaff?
    I said at the start that a virus has to run it's course and that in the end is what has happened.
    If anything the restrictions probably prevented it coming to an end sooner.

There is one virus that has been eradicated, smallpox (although it is not a coronavirus) and if ever that we’re able to make a return the World really would have an extremely serious problem (it is still held in two laboratories). Covid, though, has never been as serious so there will never be an effort made to eradicate it.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    There is one virus that has been eradicated, smallpox (although it is not a coronavirus) and if ever that we’re able to make a return the World really would have an extremely serious problem (it is still held in two laboratories). Covid, though, has never been as serious so there will never be an effort made to eradicate it.
    A common cold is a Coronavirus and Covid is fast becoming that.
    Smallpox was a killer and had to be exterminated along with Polio, Diphtheria, TB, etc.
    Viruses mutate very quickly, but with every mutation they become weaker. The first wave is always the worst since it is new to people's immune systems, but even at it's peak it Covid infected 98% of the people in a mild form.
    I think people and governments panicked and caused hysteria, newspapers love doom and gloom and so it spiralled.
    When it didn't become the worse case scenario that was predicted they fudged the cases and death's.
    What's that, governments are pretty honest? Yeah right.
    I was talking to a girl paramedic in the pub and she told me most people who died had been tagged with Covid when in fact they were already dying with something else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)