+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UNITA Fortior

UNITA Fortior

I will rejoin after 12 years absence. There seems to be 2 issues - one increase the number of members, but two make the membership active and participatory - 40 out of 400 current members is ridiculously low.

So I completed the form, but could not make the bank transfer. I will try again later!

I’ve done the same but have never been a member. If I’m a member amongst other new members and have a vote I can try and bring about change. The bank transfer was easy once I’d set up a new payee.
    Last edited by griff; 20-01-2022 at 12:22 PM.

Any chance that the withdrawal of t'other Board from CUSG and now this initiative has largely been driven by the lack of respect shown by a certain Trust representative towards a moderator from t'other Board during Pizzagate.

I left t'other Board because of the lack of honesty by the moderators regarding the removal of NS and his posts.

If those moderators were happy to be economical with the truth on that occasion I have no desire to support their elevation into leadership positions in the Trust.

It is a no from me.

I know what you mean mate, that matter remains unresolved. I’ve just put a question about independence over there on their UF thread.

Hi Griff. Could you put CUOSC bank details up. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    Any chance that the withdrawal of t'other Board from CUSG and now this initiative has largely been driven by the lack of respect shown by a certain Trust representative towards a moderator from t'other Board during Pizzagate.

I left t'other Board because of the lack of honesty by the moderators regarding the removal of NS and his posts.

If those moderators were happy to be economical with the truth on that occasion I have no desire to support their elevation into leadership positions in the Trust.

It is a no from me.
    I think the only option after so many years of !!!! is to become a member and drive change.... potentially using FootyMad as a sounding board and vigilator

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    I know what you mean mate, that matter remains unresolved. I’ve just put a question about independence over there on their UF thread.
    The key attributes I would expect to see in any Trust Representative are integrity, accountability, vision and honesty.

That requirement make some of the names behind Unita Fortior non-starters.

Other than that I like the concept.

Bank details:

It’s a business account

Title: CARLISLE AND CUMBRIA UTD INDPNDT SUPRTS TR (It’s what they ask for)

Acc No: 65045152

Sort Code: 08-92-99

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Bank details:

It’s a business account

Title: CARLISLE AND CUMBRIA UTD INDPNDT SUPRTS TR (It’s what they ask for)

Acc No: 65045152

Sort Code: 08-92-99
    Cheers - paid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)