+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wearing a mask

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    I don't know,I don't do it. But I am guessing that's the reason people do
    What’s the reason?

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    But why would you wear a mask in a car on your own?

Can’t wait for this.
    I refer you to the answer above your question......

I refer you to the answer above your question......
    You never answered it.

Feeling safer isn’t an answer.

What are they feeling safe from exactly?

What’s the reason?
    Because it makes them feel safer. They might drive a works vehicle and don't know who has been in it. They might do patient transport and don't know the health of everyone they pick up. They might just like wearing a mask I suppose,but would guess feeling safer would be the number one reason

You never answered it.

Feeling safer isn’t an answer.

What are they feeling safe from exactly?
    Well I'm pretty sure they don't feel safer from tigers.

From covid.

Again, I don't do it,so can't be 100% sure that it's covid, but I am willing to bet somewhere between threepence and 27p that it's covid,and it's feeling safer from covid that is the top reason for people doing it.

Again,it doesn't affect me in any way,so why should it be a problem?

Because it makes them feel safer. They might drive a works vehicle and don't know who has been in it. They might do patient transport and don't know the health of everyone they pick up. They might just like wearing a mask I suppose,but would guess feeling safer would be the number one reason
    Are you being serious?

“They might just like wearing a mask”

It’s about being in a car on your own, so if you’re on your own, what the phuck are you feeling safe from?

Well I'm pretty sure they don't feel safer from tigers.

From covid.

Again, I don't do it,so can't be 100% sure that it's covid, but I am willing to bet somewhere between threepence and 27p that it's covid,and it's feeling safer from covid that is the top reason for people doing it.

Again,it doesn't affect me in any way,so why should it be a problem?
    So how do they get COVID on their own in a car?

Are you being serious?

“They might just like wearing a mask”

It’s about being in a car on your own, so if you’re on your own, what the phuck are you feeling safe from?
    Are you being serious? You are getting upset because someone you don't know,and someone you see driving past you,is wearing a face mask in a car??

Someone who has no affect on your life whatsoever is upsetting you because they want to do something that does nothing to you,or anyone you know?

Of all the things I see people doing in cars,wearing a mask is probably not even in the top 10000 things that annoy me,but if it makes you feel better,start stopping the cars and rip the face masks off and tell the people they are idiots.

Again,that won't affect me in any way,so I don't care

So how do they get COVID on their own in a car?
    They don't. They are wearing masks

Are you being serious? You are getting upset because someone you don't know,and someone you see driving past you,is wearing a face mask in a car??

Someone who has no affect on your life whatsoever is upsetting you because they want to do something that does nothing to you,or anyone you know?

Of all the things I see people doing in cars,wearing a mask is probably not even in the top 10000 things that annoy me,but if it makes you feel better,start stopping the cars and rip the face masks off and tell the people they are idiots.

Again,that won't affect me in any way,so I don't care
    Couldn’t be happier, I’m just laughing at the reason you are giving on why people wear paper masks in cars on their own.

1. They enjoy wearing them 😂😂

2. It makes them safer 😂😂😂

Mcpake out

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)