+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Home v Cheltenham Saturday KO 3pm Hopefully

Home v Cheltenham Saturday KO 3pm Hopefully

No injuries drama has of yet but still a few days training so let’s not get too excited

So a full set of players so who’s on pitch, hopefully them that can beat Cheltenham even if it means taking a favourite off

They have made a few signings of late so they’ll want to impress and we won’t know how they will play (if they start) again I don’t think it’s an easy game but we are more than capable of getting the points

Vassell no longer there (America? )

Why have we got OLIVER LANGFORD refereeing?
    Steven Meredith and Richard Wild
    Fourth Official : Will Finnie
    Last edited by millertop; 20-01-2022 at 11:17 AM.

Weather forecast according to paper will be -5 Friday night, so doesn't look good for football games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Weather forecast according to paper will be -5 Friday night, so doesn't look good for football games.
    .....if you forget the frost covers...........or maybe fail to get a safety exit plan passed.............

Rotherham it’s supposed to be 3 or 4 degrees overnight Friday/Saturday and some Saturday morning sun with temperature rising to about 8 or 9 degrees come kick off time…

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    .....if you forget the frost covers...........or maybe fail to get a safety exit plan passed.............
    I was looking at a overall forecast, of course different areas, yes frost covers, did we have them
    on Monday for the cancelled Tuesday game against Lincoln City.

This met office forecast shows the temperature in Rotherham never dipping below freezing between now and Saturday afternoon with 7 degrees forecast by kick-off:

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather...ate=2022-01-23

If this is correct, we should be OK.

(This is the second of my games during my visit and I'm making a 300 mile round trip to attend so it better ****ing well happen!)

Scott Flinders might be in goal who was born in Rotherham but has never played for us. He was between the sticks when we won 2-0 at their place.

Kyle Vassell has left them and gone to the USA

Rotherham United
    @OfficialRUFC
    ·
    2h
    READ | Minute’s applause in tribute to Lol Morgan and Glyn Jones to now take place ahead of Cheltenham fixture

We invite everyone in the ground to join us in a period of applause ahead of kick off on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    This met office forecast shows the temperature in Rotherham never dipping below freezing between now and Saturday afternoon with 7 degrees forecast by kick-off:

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather...ate=2022-01-23

If this is correct, we should be OK.

(This is the second of my games during my visit and I'm making a 300 mile round trip to attend so it better ****ing well happen!)
    That forecast says today 3c though I've been working outside most of the day and thought it was pretty toasty. Conspiracy of its off Saturday due to frozen pitch

Need to keep tabs on the transfer websites rather than a weather app as the decision on whether to cancel will be if Chelts sign yet another player

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast