+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lepowski

Lepowski

According to Chris Lepowski our Val will be sacked as soon as we fall out the play off positions. I don’t know how he knows this but what do you guys(and gals) think .is he talking crap or not.

I think Lepkowski's making an educated guess about a club which has form for sacking managers.

I also think he's wanted Val' gone for some time. It's not rocket science to think something might happen if results don't pick up.

He's trying to remain relevant. Whether he was ever genuinely relevant is a broader topic of conversation.

Personally think VI's safe in the immediate short term but we need key players back and for Dike to start repaying his fee ASAP before the natives grow even more restless.

Isn't it better to get rid of him before we fall out of the play off places, to attract someone decent?
    Once you get into a losing streak it's hard to get out. Remember Buckley? Took us from second to almost relegation.

I remember going back two or three years ago saying that I wanted Graham Potter as manager considering what a marvellous job he’d done managing those whale fishermen.

He ends up doing a great job at Brighton.

Then you look at the fact Dan Ashworth is the one that recruited him! 😢

I still maintain that Ashworth is the biggest loss to our club during the Premier League era, I don’t know how much Brighton pay him but I’d suggest the best value you could get for your money would be to pay him £5m a year to come back.

It’s been a s h I t show in all areas since he left.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I remember going back two or three years ago saying that I wanted Graham Potter as manager considering what a marvellous job he’d done managing those whale fishermen.

I still maintain that Ashworth is the biggest loss to our club during the Premier League era, I don’t know how much Brighton pay him but I’d suggest the best value you could get for your money would be to pay him £5m a year to come back.

Totally agree! Remember you banging the drum for Potter and he’s done a fantastic job at Brighton!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Me and Des' wanted Potter as well Mick. While I supported Darren Moore when in post it genuinely never occurred to me to give him the job initially.

As for Dan Ashworth I've met him twice at supporters evenings. Very intelligent and highly motivated. Got a lot of time for him.

Potter is now destined for greater things!

I have to say I have mentioned several times on here that the person we have never replaced with any quality is Dan Ashworth and it has cost us dearly.

For me that role is as important as the Manager, if not more so, the way football has now gone.

Name:  0EBDF3E4-0B34-4321-9803-E29A0CB6C35A.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  19.9 KB

Sorry photo rubbish! I blame Hugill and Livermore and Zahore……….

Looking for some hope. Still in play offs,

Best defence in league
    3rd best at home despite playing 1 or 2 less at home than most
    Current form poor, 14th in table over last 8 games
    Away form average, 9th in league but played more than most
    Goals scored poor at 10th in the league

No real surprises but stats, this far into the season, don’t lie. Goal scoring is what it is about in this league

Fulham 64 goals
    Blackburn 44
    Bournemouth 43
    QPR. 38
    Us 31

Over to you Mr Dike and the rest of the team.

Yes I was waving the flag for Potter after seeing the great job he was doing abroad.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)