+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Seems a bit of a war has broken out …..

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    This week will tell us whether the directors have accepted relegation - or not.
    I’ve a feeling that they will have.
    I don’t think they will spend much if anything and will just cut their loses and wait until the summer to reorganise.
    I hope I’m wrong.
    But if I’m right then it’s going to throw more wood on the ‘Conway Out’ fire.

Nowt really to do with accepting relegation , simply put , there's no more money left in the business .

These astute and such financially prudent owners have spunked away the £3m Patrick Cryne left in the club's bank account .

Every transfer fee we've received these last four years .

Every bit of Sky tv revenue , sponsorship and advertising plus ST sales .

They've also robbed the club of £750k of its own money and are yet to complete the payment of the club in full .

These people are nothing more than corporate crooks masquerading as business people .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Nowt really to do with accepting relegation , simply put , there's no more money left in the business .

These astute and such financially prudent owners have spunked away the £3m Patrick Cryne left in the club's bank account .

Every transfer fee we've received these last four years .

Every bit of Sky tv revenue , sponsorship and advertising plus ST sales .

They've also robbed the club of £750k of its own money and are yet to complete the payment of the club in full .

These people are nothing more than corporate crooks masquerading as business people .
    Very well put and very well summed up Animal. As thaz said in other posts, there is worse to come too.

Arseoyles Art.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    The club will more than likely be left with debts and the owners won’t lose millions.

They won’t cover loses with Personal loans and write debt off like Cryne did. The only thing that will go down is the value of their investment…. Which they are paying for with club funds, got on the cheap and still haven’t paid the full amount
    Correct

Supporters Trust starting to get some criticism tonight on bbs if posters fancy having a look over there .

Loko brushing aside the comments with " well we've asked the questions "

Well unfortunately Loko asking the questions doesn't quite cut it does it , seen as you just receive the same old generic answers .

I'd sooner the Supporters Trust be onside with the Protest Group in principle and I say in principle because there are bound to be areas where there are disagreements , that's inevitable .

My own opinion is that the road to rescuing this club and securing some kind of future lies way beyond asking the questions .

Actions have always spoke louder than words .

It's time for the guns to come out in my opinion and this thing to become shall we say a bit more livlier .

Saturday could be interesting , the mood is changing by the week .

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567