+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bamford

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    ....with all our shy te players....
    Not sure you will find me having suggested Harrison, Bate, James, Struijk, Dallas etc are anything other than first class (I'll give you that I wasn't a fan of Harrison early doors, but consistently applauded him since (unlike some others)).

However I'll stick with my opinion of Rodrigo, who was giving Raphina a hard time for not passing to him in an offside position rather than being aware of where he was and what Klich was about to do (and getting his fat ar5e out if the way), costing us a goal. Btw, that opinion? He's sh1te.

Harrison would be classed in the b category of the premier league. He is a trier and every game his heart is in it but for some reason or another, just can't crack it. This is the type of players like him and Dallas clubs need in the squads they are the backbone. Players like Roberts,Rod spud rigo on the other hand well.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Harrison would be classed in the b category of the premier league. He is a trier and every game his heart is in it but for some reason or another, just can't crack it. This is the type of players like him and Dallas clubs need in the squads they are the backbone. Players like Roberts,Rod spud rigo on the other hand well.
    Think Harrison can become a top tier player if he can develop and progress the mental side of his game. He needs to believe he is as good as his potential suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Think Harrison can become a top tier player if he can develop and progress the mental side of his game. He needs to believe he is as good as his potential suggests.
    The trouble with him is he thinks he is really god hance trying to dribble too many. So many times he loses the ball which causes us problems. But really one game and all of a sudden he's a champion in here. He is just a player worth having nothing super. Even James is worshiped in here and in WTF terms he is Shyte. When fully fit surely Harrison gets in front of him.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    The trouble with him is he thinks he is really god hance trying to dribble too many. So many times he loses the ball which causes us problems. But really one game and all of a sudden he's a champion in here. He is just a player worth having nothing super. Even James is worshiped in here and in WTF terms he is Shyte. When fully fit surely Harrison gets in front of him.
    disagree Oz - Harrison has put in many good performances and is capable of being very good. His stats last season were up with the best.

james has done well in an unsettled, injury riven, under performing side. Think he is good too.

Listen to the many interviews Harrison gives and he doesn’t give the impression he thinks he is a super star but hints at inner doubt. If he can crack that ….

equally, get you disagree

I think we should put bamford in bubblewrap and take a chance.
    Can’t be any worse.

i must watch a different game. James was great yesterday, just not a striker.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    I missed the game but from other times all I see is someone that just runs, Doesn't make any decent passes, and never scores also he ain't a very good dribbler. For the amount of money we spend on him surely we could have bought 3 decent championship players who would have proved more useful.

Challenge watching on tv is seeing what they do off the ball out of camera shot - he runs, presses and positions himself very well and is often opening up space for others

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)