+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team v Barcodes

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Meslier
    Ayling
    Llorente
    Struijk
    Dallas
    Koch
    Bate
    Klich
    Rapha
    James
    Harrison

and I put Koch on Saint-Maximin for 90 minutes as he is their only threat
    Can't argue with that & would be very happy with it

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Meslier
    Ayling
    Llorente
    Struijk
    Dallas
    Koch
    Bate
    Klich
    Rapha
    James
    Harrison

and I put Koch on Saint-Maximin for 90 minutes as he is their only threat
    I'm not sure that St Maximin would like having Koch put on him for 90 minutes (or maybe he would?)

I fear this game may get physical with both sides keen for a must have win. It was the reverse fixture that put Bamford out, hopefully we don't have a repeat of that.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    I fear this game may get physical with both sides keen for a must have win. It was the reverse fixture that put Bamford out, hopefully we don't have a repeat of that.
    Yup I suspect it could descend to that. They have some big lumps playing for them too.

Think the key for us is to get the first goal then they have to attack which should make more space to exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Yup I suspect it could descend to that. They have some big lumps playing for them too.

Think the key for us is to get the first goal then they have to attack which should make more space to exploit.
    Think you are correct. they have nothing to lose. I will say that we can put a team that does not shy away from physical play. Strujik and Hedlje are big boys that can get physical. Dallas, James, Raph and Harrison are pretty durable and Klich does not shy away from contact.

Unfortunately, Rodrigo and Roberts seem to disappear when things get rough. I"m sure they will end up playing.

I love MB but do struggle to understand some very basic human nature traits on the way a game develops. If I was an opposing coach I'd always have thugs playing against us since it really takes us out of our game with certain lineups.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Think you are correct. they have nothing to lose. I will say that we can put a team that does not shy away from physical play. Strujik and Hedlje are big boys that can get physical. Dallas, James, Raph and Harrison are pretty durable and Klich does not shy away from contact.

Unfortunately, Rodrigo and Roberts seem to disappear when things get rough. I"m sure they will end up playing.

I love MB but do struggle to understand some very basic human nature traits on the way a game develops. If I was an opposing coach I'd always have thugs playing against us since it really takes us out of our game with certain lineups.
    Indeed although as you say we now have some pretty big units fit and available. Koch is pretty tall and good in contact too. Dam James and Harrison also get stuck in.

I don’t think this is a game for either of the Rs to start and hopefully MB won’t think they are fully match fit.

Would be nice to repeat last season’s home result and would help with our GD (thanks for that Citeh)

Meslier
    Ayling
    Llorente
    Struijk
    Dallas
    Koch
    Klitch
    Rodrigo
    Rapha
    James
    Harrison

Just my guess
    Bielsa likes Rodrigo in the 10
    Dallas L/B

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Meslier
    Ayling
    Llorente
    Struijk
    Dallas
    Koch
    Klitch
    Rodrigo
    Rapha
    James
    Harrison

Just my guess
    Bielsa likes Rodrigo in the 10
    Dallas L/B
    I’d go with that.
    Bring Gelhard on for a run the last 15/20
    Send Roberts to the run the bath last 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    I’d go with that.
    Bring Gelhard on for a run the last 15/20
    Send Roberts to the run the bath last 5.
    I can see it now well be 1 nil down and hell bring in Roberts to even the game out

F me how close was it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)