+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cambridge

Cambridge

So, no new faces for this weekend! Cambridge on a high atm. Not sure who's fit and available so cannot say much.
    0-1 loss

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    So, no new faces for this weekend! Cambridge on a high atm. Not sure who's fit and available so cannot say much.
    0-1 loss
    4-0 Cambridge

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    4-0 Cambridge
    C'mon Wartman - we're better than that! 😉

Believe in the kids - 1-1 draw incoming 🤞

Anyone know anything about injuries?

Anyone know anything about injuries?

How the hell would we know when the manager has not got a clue ???????

We now await the Wartmam rant. 'Artell's a clown. Bloody useless' blah, blah, blah 😝🤣. In all seriousness; wasn't at the game. Looking at the live text and stats, it looks like we deserved at least a draw, if not more. Shame some of those teams above us picked up points.

0-1 loss
    Well done Gazan you got that spot on, how much longer are the Crewe fans being expected to put up with this absolute shambles of a team and manager

I quote Artell we need 9 points out of our next 3 games well we got 4
    I quote Artell we are going to do a fair bit of business in the window 22 days in and nothing and then starts using excuses for the lack of recruitment like COVID well everybody else does not seen to have any problems recruiting, the truth is he has to get rid of the ****e he brought in before he can sign anybody else.

The bloke is starting to show a huge trait of arrogance in his OS press conferences time Mr Grant to act and get rid of this imbecile, the only thing he should be looking at next week is the situations vacant column, enough Is enough time to get rid.

And before anybody says same old same yes it is every match day

I hate listening to McGarry when it's a 0-1 game. He is hopeless. So many silent periods. So many exclamations of things like "handball!", without any indication of who by or for.
    As for the Alex, I wouldn't have taken Mandron off as he is a potential goalscorer. I would also have brought Onyeka or Salisbury on instead of Griffiths. The point of a late substitution is surely to change things and Griffiths is not a game changer.
    Finney, on the other hand, is a potential game changer. Unfortunately, (appropriately enough), he changes things once every blue moon. Surely we can't afford to start him any more this season. By all means, try him as an 'impact' (?) sub but we need to push Lowery further forward with Murphy and Robertson supporting him.