+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Deid - Marvin Lee Aday

Deid - Marvin Lee Aday

…as his ma called him.

Meatloaf to you and me. 74.

That performance of Paradise By The Dashboard Light with Karla DeVito on OGWT about 44 years ago was about the nearest we’d ever seen to televised p0rn.

Seems to be some suggestions that he died of Covid and that he has espoused anti-vax messages.......possibly spurious?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post

- he died of Covid
    - he has espoused anti-vax messages
    Two out of three ain’t bad.

....if you can't say anything nice............

Not my sort of music in the first place, but I had a flatmate once who would (very regularly) get pished, put his Bat out of Hell album on full blast, lift the arm on his record player so that it was on repeat, then flake out and get a full 8 hours coma induced sleep.

It tends to colour your view on a particular album.

Nae my cup of tea either, DD. Like many popular acts, I can see why it attracts attention, airplay and sales, but it skites off me and wide of the post like a Keith Edwards heider from two yards out. Superficial, nae real substance, lack of real passion and that. Each to their own*, vive la difference, I believe children are the future etc.

*see also Huntly, Aberdeenshire

Hemmin, I was just wondering.

Since you retired, have you started carrying a torch in your inside jacket pocket?

Certainly lad, certainly.

There’s one on my mobile phone these days, Mort.

Whilst hardly of the magnitude of its presentation as a marriage gift, I have dropped bold hints that a set of monkey wrenches would be welcomed when a semi-big birthday occurs next month.

That's nice of you, asking for something that your wife will get the use of.