+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Barnet: Match Postponed by National League!

Was just about to ask what the PPG was, the mighty Boreham Wood in the ELF!! I wouldn't be surprised if in a month or so the season ends on PPG again with the backlog of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I’m not concerned about the fixture list. Notts excelled at the back end of last season when faced with a fixture back log. IF we get on a role, winning a few games on the bounce would see us fly up the league. Let’s be honest we only have 2/3 games more to play than our rivals over the next 4 months. It’s hardly a disaster.
    We have seen over the last few weeks that the Notts squad is stronger than many of us thought.
    As it stands a huge proportion of our fixtures are over the next 6-8 weeks and a great opportunity awaits for the players to put pressure on the few teams above us.
    Cant argue with that, I suppose the key thing would be any impact on injuries and fitness to key players.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Was just about to ask what the PPG was, the mighty Boreham Wood in the ELF!! I wouldn't be surprised if in a month or so the season ends on PPG again with the backlog of games.
    Based on what? BoJo is a gnats knacker from scrapping isolation, at worst it will be 3 days for a positive test.
    The season will run it’s natural course.

bollox!

here in Canada, I woke up at 730 am on my one day off to listen to Notts and found out I was a day late and the game had been called off. it's been that kind of week

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie's Farm View Post
    bollox!

here in Canada, I woke up at 730 am on my one day off to listen to Notts and found out I was a day late and the game had been called off. it's been that kind of week

Oh dear MF !
    I suppose you could have listened to the Florists smash Derby 2-1 instead !

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Oh dear MF !
    I suppose you could have listened to the Florists smash Derby 2-1 instead !
    damn and double bollox! didn't even know that was on, wouldn't have given it the time of day if I had, and cr@p fxxxxx won.

you're not helping, Pedro!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345