+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victims fc

Victims fc

Written complaint and they have talks with the sfa about refereeing inconsistencies. Are these ****s for ****ing real?

I give you....... The long running joke that is Scottish football

I went straight onto BBC website to see if it was either Liverpool or the fiddlers, only to find it’s the currants

Wonder if the SFA would give any other club the time of day in similar circustances, probably not. Wait until VAR gets introduced, that’ll be the biggest ‘injustice’ the erse cheeks have ever had to put up with

Just went back to piece, and see the currants are asking for VAR to be introduced as a matter of urgency, bring it on!,

They have the cheek to keep a straight ****ing face too

I wonder if one of their 'eight points' was the non-penalty award of Mcgregor bringing down Hedges one on one? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Written complaint and they have talks with the sfa about refereeing inconsistencies. Are these ****s for ****ing real?

I give you....... The long running joke that is Scottish football
    There always has been, and always will be refereeing inconsistencies in Scottish futba ADS , you know that.

Please don't tell me they are just on about the "inconsistencies" that just apply to them ???

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    There always has been, and always will be refereeing inconsistencies in Scottish futba ADS , you know that.

Please don't tell me they are just on about the "inconsistencies" that just apply to them ???
    Tell you what, if they award us our rightful place as European Cup finalists 1984 one day, give us the 2008 league Cup and settle the bill with Craig levein for the ibrox shenanigans then maybe just maybe I'll let bygones be bygones and listen to their bull****

Of course the European Cup was a separate thing but I'm happy to blame those ****s anyway

I hate to side with the Zombies...but there was some really strange decisions in that game...Scott Brown appeared to have been given a free pass to do what he wants. The decision to not send off McGregor and award a penalty was bad also. The standard of refereeing in this country is abysmal.

VAR has ruined English football, I don’t see our refs being any better. You can analyse a goal from a defensive perspective and find fault with it, I think vAR is similar, if you look hard enough you can prob find a technical reason to disallow any goal, then you are back in the subjective territory of an incompetent ref to determine what ro flag up or not. It’s actually even more of a lottery with var.

Up here they will be determined to balance out Celtic and Rangers decisions over a season. Rangers get a dubious VAR sat, outcry of bias, on the Sunday Celtic will get one.

Kills spontaneity of goal celebrations.

So this is what all the teams are going to do now…hold meetings and have talks with the SFA after every match to discuss and complain about ludicrous refereeing decisions ? Or is it just the Huns ?

They truly are pathetic. What a joke Scottish Football is with the two erse cheeks of bigoted s.hite. Get rid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)