+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Newcastle ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    It is actually points deducted for such a misdemeanor
    Its the 9th consecutive match in all competitions that Leeds will wear their home strip. As they play Villa next it will be 10 consecutive games. Also, after beating Burnley and playing West Ham twice they played claret and blue 3x in a row. Would have been interesting if they were to play Villa today.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Its the 9th consecutive match in all competitions that Leeds will wear their home strip. As they play Villa next it will be 10 consecutive games. Also, after beating Burnley and playing West Ham twice they played claret and blue 3x in a row. Would have been interesting if they were to play Villa today.

Bravo Cherry, while your at it can you find out the answer to this chaps question regarding the Noel Whelan football boots mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post

Bravo Cherry, while your at it can you find out the answer to this chaps question regarding the Noel Whelan football boots mystery.
    Interesting question I must say. My guess (and I do not know) is something similar to Eric Lamela wearing different boots (but same brand). In that case Lamela has a physical issue with his foot that required a custom designed boot specifically for him and it had not arrived. So he wore one of his old ones.

Just finished watching Everton Villa. Wow, I haven't seen a Premier league team "cheat" as much as this Villa team. Time wasting, diving, niggly fouls to stop the counter, and did i say time wasting? I cannot remember any team this bad because its not one or 2 players but a whole bunch of them. Cant remember them this bad with Dean Smith. Leeds must beware of this in a couple of weeks.

Anyone have a good link for a stream please?

The way this ref's performing we'll be lucky to get a point today.

16 mins in and they are already timewasting.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Anyone have a good link for a stream please?
    Hesgoals.com

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    The way this ref's performing we'll be lucky to get a point today.
    Definite yellow for Trippier on ten minutes, suspect he didn't book him as he is being watched by the england manager

Harrison is full of confidence and playing really well, as is Dallas. James and Rodrigo - not so much.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)