+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Newcastle ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Hesgoals.com
    Yes, I found that but with rubbish foreign commentary - it's now giving me an English version.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Yes, I found that but with rubbish foreign commentary - it's now giving me an English version.
    Never too bothered about a comentary just as long as he stream doesn't buffer all the time - just turn the volume off tbh

Hesgoal.com working well with English commentary.

We need a striker on. Gelhardt...

Referee looks fairly inept.

Llorentes cr4p pass led to Shelveys shot. Meslier saved us there....

All over them but my fear here is this looks like one of those games where we will be saying 'if only Bamford was playing'

Too many times we've been in good positions but had no striker to finish it off or be in the right place at right time.

We will either win this 3/4-0 or lose it 1-0

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Llorentes cr4p pass led to Shelveys shot. Meslier saved us there....
    Rodrigo has touched the ball 8 times. 5 times he has lost the ball or passed to the opponent.

Never thought this would be an easy game, there's no such thing, 1 goal will settle this....either way.

If Dummett doesn't put his arm in Ralph's fave then Raphn is past him. Linesman looking straight at it yet no foul????

Who'll come on first, Joffy or Roberts? I know who I want.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)